The Best Player (PS3)

• Well I’ve proclaimed myself as so until someone can show me otherwise. Excel at combat with anybody I play with and have with everyone on front page of leaderboards just about…. hit me up. ThyUnholy

• I am the best PS3 player because I said so. Nuff said.

• I am the best PS3 Chivalry player because I fully understand its game mechanics without owning a PS3.

• Yeah, what Rick said. If I had this game on ps3 I’d probably beat you ;).

• You’re welcome to prove me wrong :p

• @ThyUnholy:

You’re welcome to prove me wrong :p

They don’t have ps3’s. So, maybe post a video of your skills.

• PC would win. skilled players, lags less and a good sensitivity too.

• @gndo:

They don’t have ps3’s. So, maybe post a video of your skills.

It’s coming. Though I’ll agree I dont have the skill of those on PC, I have found the ps3 has a very different curve and because of your controls, a lot of people handle it awkward.

Why contest my statement if you don’t have a ps3? haha. This is just an open invitation for someone to prove me wrong and I understand the game mechanics as well as anyone else. It’s not that hard to figure out.

• I think I have the right deem myself worthy of the title “Champion”.

• @ThyUnholy:

It’s coming. Though I’ll agree I dont have the skill of those on PC, I have found the ps3 has a very different curve and because of your controls, a lot of people handle it awkward.

Why contest my statement if you don’t have a ps3? haha. This is just an open invitation for someone to prove me wrong and I understand the game mechanics as well as anyone else. It’s not that hard to figure out.

I think everyone who posted doesn’t have a PS3 lol.

• I’m curious to see the play style of someone good on PS3….staying tuned…

• @lemonater47:

I think everyone who posted doesn’t have a PS3 lol.

I have a ps3, wouldn’t buy chivalry on it though.

• Still need to buy the elgato so I can record which I’m hoping to do next month.

My statement still stands, though good players are arising.

I still can’t manage to get my double behead trophy, I got the rest level 24ish. I hover between #4-#7 worldwide not trying to maintain my postion. Leaderboards are broken anyway. My buddy Green latern is past me and says he’s my level when he’s clearly not in game. STIG117 is also way higher then he is suppose to be.

• True consoles need capture cards. Which are better than recording software but they are also 5 times.
    the price.

Though there are other ways. Link up your Console feed to be on your computer and then record that way. Then again the only thing I’ve done remotely close to that is link my iPhone to my iMac via Apple TV to record my iPhone screen.

• Every time im in a lobby against a “good” player, they always vote kick me out because they cant beat me most of the time…

• Yeah… leaderboards havent updated my score in days but have all the others! :|

• I often kick players with no bars since Torn Banner has no regional networking, it just slaps you in a game. Atm we have to do the work to manage the lag if we want none.

• But I do. Its my name.

• (Ps3)
    I Nominate RoyalTemp as the best Vangaurd in Chivalry.
    I Nominate HYPNOTICMYTH as the best Archer in Chivalry
    I’ve put Played against most of the ps3 leader board, and can say I’ve played many games with the Maul or Messer wielding ThyUnholy, as a Simple Vanguard Wielding a Claymore and found little difficulty taking on him as well as others simaultatiously.
    I would say he’s decent archer.
    maybe.

• Thy unholy I’m going to call you out. You are by no means even close to being the best yes your better then the average bear and your a high level but you are no means the best. I think a lot of people would agree with me.im not stupid enough to say I’m the best out there because I’m not (top tier tho) I’m going to tell you someone whom I deem best player or 2 rather. My 2 are royaltemp and oohsnapshun shun is better than me the ONLY person whom can beat me consistently 1v1 and one of the few I consider a challenge.you however are not one. You may ask why I recommend royal temp, well because he motivated me to become better that and he had a long reign of #1 rank on chivalry in reality tho we kinda are even in skill (no feinting on my part) shun is a beast with man at arms the only I’ve seen that really. But his grasp of the game goes beyond that he is able to even compete with a tier one player <- me with a sub class which is amazing to me, I’m good with all classes but I would be slaughter if I was a man at arms against royal temp Mike killer or even thy unholy. With being said those are my 2 canidates. Any of you are open to challenge me I enjoy competion thy unholy I am waiting for a duel from you being I just called you out. Pece