Dissapearing bodies

• I think lots of people, including me, would love to have an option to make bodies on the screen last longer, or to not dissapear at all in certain mods. Becouse it looks way better when you see those dead corpses on the battlefield, this game is cool as it is, but this option would make it so much cooler :) nice job on the game though i bought it 2 hours ago and i can? stop playing :D

• It would be nice seeing everyone you, and others have killed on the battlefield. It would really give the feel of a real war. I’m not sure why they didn’t do this in the first place, maybe it causes unnecessary lag?

• I talked with a dev the other day, and he said they were already working on this.

• Hey there, if this game allows file modification (and follows the same layout as other UnrealEngine games) the line you’re looking for is FXLifeTimeMultiplier in the Game.ini (not sure what its name would be for this game).

• There will be a slider for how long corpses stay in the future.

• Bodies on the floor is a Must have!

• @SlyGoat:

There will be a slider for how long corpses stay in the future.

I believe the slider is for how many. If I remember correctly. I forgot which dev said it, but you just had to set the amount your Rig can handle.