Archery Practice Server

• Was browsing the workshop and found a cool Archery testing map (props to [KoW]ﮎuperlℨ) and decided to make a server for it. Has some neat stuff like adjusting the height/distance of the enemy, how they move, etc.

https://youtu.be/ZsqI8r6xML8

Server is “Classic Archery Practice - 128

• Nice concept too bad I despise and loath all archers

• I didnt work for me. I’d like to join some friends at the archery range. :)

• What didn’t work?

• I dunno what I did wrong, The bridge didn’t load. Was a constant stream of npc’s spawning in air and falling into the water. Dying over and over again.

• @Kleptis:

I dunno what I did wrong, The bridge didn’t load. Was a constant stream of npc’s spawning in air and falling into the water. Dying over and over again.

I’d call that a sadistic feature.

• I thought Chivalry already had Archery practice maps, we call them Team objective games ;p
    These maps are full of majestic wildebeests roaming like nomadic slugs to be cut down. If I ever
    played Archer tbh would it not be easier to load a map with one bot and just practice shooting him?

• @loin:

I thought Chivalry already had Archery practice maps, we call them Team objective games ;p
    These maps are full of majestic wildebeests roaming like nomadic slugs to be cut down. If I ever
    played Archer tbh would it not be easier to load a map with one bot and just practice shooting him?

I find this more so practice with leading shots rather than accuracy. New map update also added a platform where 4 bots just stand still.

• This server still around?