Curious to get opinions from *experienced* players / admins and developers

• All i want is your opinion. This is not a hack accusation or anything. I’m just curious to see people’s opinions.

2 videos. One is about 3.50 minutes and one is 1.20 minute.

ohh i use bandicam mainly because of very low overhead (have tried other recording software)

So yeah i would appreciate opinions from very experienced players / admins. Also would be nice if a developer commented (and interesting).

Comment on what you might be asking? Well if anything grabs your attention or anything seems odd. :subdued:

https://youtu.be/5QG745Fxf0E

https://youtu.be/DI6XE_QKPvU

• can you post link to steam profile please

• Well, beyond the 3p and you getting no kills or assists (according to the scoreboard), it just seems typical chiv to me, but then I may be a little drunk so bear that in mind.

• This post is deleted!

• I see nothing unusual with that archer in either video. He misses a lot with the sling and I have always contended that archer melee is OP, clearly an example. Hell, |ĶiĻă| LJ is a far better archer are rarely misses with sling when he just wants to have fun and troll with it. He is far more devastating with melee.

• Looks completely normal

• @Monsteri:

Looks completely normal

Well the scoreboard isn’t tracking his kills/assists.

• Or the team and class hes playing

• @Rob_Owner:

can you post link to steam profile please

why do you need that?

I don’t want anything to be tainted by information gleaned from a steam profile.

I would genuinely appreciate official admins posting their opinion. And any developer. I will explain after they give their opinion :)

• @oldHTK:

why do you need that?

I don’t want anything to be tainted by information gleaned from a steam profile.

I would genuinely appreciate official admins posting their opinion. And any developer. I will explain after they give their opinion :)

So is it about the scoreboard or something else? Would be helpful to know before I get too drunk to pass comment.

I have seen it happen where I am shown as being on the wrong team on the scoreboard before.

• Player looks normal to me, scoreboard thing is kinda weird though, could just be a bug.

• Did you just troll us to bump up your video view count?

• Nah he’s spectating that guy you numpties.

I didn’t really see anything odd. Without knowing where to start it’s a bit hard.

• @dudeface:

Nah he’s spectating that guy you numpties.

I didn’t really see anything odd. Without knowing where to start it’s a bit hard.

Video looked like ordinary poor aim sling archer.

• Is it the fact that chivalry has turned into an archer based game with melee support classes? Other than that depressing observation I didn’t notice anything odd :/

• @Harry:

Is it the fact that chivalry has turned into an archer based game with melee support classes? Other than that depressing observation I didn’t notice anything odd :/

Bwahahahaha

• He’s in 3rd person. That’s all I saw from that. Shoe sniffer.

• I’ve seen him do far better than that. Nothing weird about him though.

• Why comment when Two thumbs down does so much more tbh. I left one for each video and rightly so.
    I do recall a Chef named player in another ( fps) game I host who was kicked by a few admins for bot use.
    Keep the crass videos coming op my thumb never gets tired.

• Well i have another video which is basically the 3.50 video except with a uhh different overlay…uhh yeah :)

Just want to see the knowledge and experience of the wonderful admins of Chivalry.