"Wolfric Sword" Norse Sword skin does NOT match it's hitbox, serious exploiting…

• I have had a few people complain about desyncs or not even seeing the animation with Wulfric skin (I use it with kite shield usually)

• @swagfox:

I never noticed this on the Norse and I could be placeboing but the butchers Messer seems to have fewer frames on swings than the regular one does.

Yeah, I think majority of the skins are messed up somehow.

• Don’t you dare sit there and tell me that my sun on a stick is hard to read! It’s beautiful!

• Pay2win confirmed.

• @Oy:

Don’t you dare sit there and tell me that my sun on a stick is hard to read! It’s beautiful!

Oh boy why does this even exist…

• i miss a lot with the one broadsword, i think it’s off too. It’s the sharp needle looking one. Maybe the oriental one? Either way i think a lot of the skins are messed up. Could be placebo but i’ve never missed so many swings with the broadsword.

• I’ve had one or two issues with weapon skins as well, namely the Fist of the Burning Sun and the Wulfric Sword (or one that looks extremely similar). It feels like the Wulfric comes in a fraction of a second faster than it appears to and the Fist of the Burning Sun seems to slip by a parry only to slam sideways into you at the last second, somehow inflicting a stab wound XD That might be a problem with my understanding of the weapon mechanics on the part of the brandistock though.
    At first I thought I was just messing up my timings, my first experience was a vanguard who looked like his mouse sensitivity was on maximum and he was trying to thrash a spider of his hand so I chalked it up to a failed block on my part (nine times, he was really good >.<).
    With the Wulfric its usually the same thing; one amazing MAA on the enemy team barrels into you and chops you, your parry triggers a second later and intercepts the character model of the sword… Then he’s hit you again because you’ve messed up your first parry. Rinse repeat ^^

• @Alessio:

I’ve had one or two issues with weapon skins as well, namely the Fist of the Burning Sun and the Wulfric Sword (or one that looks extremely similar). It feels like the Wulfric comes in a fraction of a second faster than it appears to and the Fist of the Burning Sun seems to slip by a parry only to slam sideways into you at the last second, somehow inflicting a stab wound XD That might be a problem with my understanding of the weapon mechanics on the part of the brandistock though.
    At first I thought I was just messing up my timings, my first experience was a vanguard who looked like his mouse sensitivity was on maximum and he was trying to thrash a spider of his hand so I chalked it up to a failed block on my part (nine times, he was really good >.<).
    With the Wulfric its usually the same thing; one amazing MAA on the enemy team barrels into you and chops you, your parry triggers a second later and intercepts the character model of the sword… Then he’s hit you again because you’ve messed up your first parry. Rinse repeat ^^

I don’t think it’s the brandi skin, it’s just a dick of a weapon. When you know how to use it, you can do all kinds of wonky shit that doesn’t animate properly.

• @Harry:

I don’t think it’s the brandi skin, it’s just a dick of a weapon. When you know how to use it, you can do all kinds of wonky shit that doesn’t animate properly.

tis why ive been saying brandi should just be removed or nerfed to oblivion. spear is pretty broken too but brandi just has better stats.

• LOL

kk

I have been using the Wulfric’s Sword competitively for a long-ass time now, never have noticed any desyncs/deceptive range. If anything, the range seems MORE accurate than the default skin.

Also, I seriously doubt that the speed of animations is changed when the mesh used for the weapon is modified… I may not understand how this works completely but to me it sounds quite unlikely.

• it is unlikely all that changes with weapon skins is the model being used lol

• Entire game is placebo.

• Ive changed my mind on this

• @CRUSHED:

the skins are desync like hell

DLC skins confirmed as P2W.