*.ini file edit to make FOV low when zooming with Bow, then back to normal otherwise.

• I found an old thread in which folk were saying you could edit a ini file to change your FOV automatically when aiming with the bow, and then it would transition back to normal when you were not. example: Go to FOV 60 when aiming an arrow, then back to 110 when you are not, then back to 60 when you are firing an arrow, etc.

However, none of the suggestions seemed to work.

Has this been fixed out of the game? Or is it still possible?

• Stick the code below into UDKGame.ini . Normally I’d do UDKInput but other people sad it works in UDKGame instead.

Bindings=(Name=“GBA_Fire”,SecondaryKey=,Command=“S tartFire | fov 60 | ZoomInOut true | OnRelease StopFire | OnRelease fov 120 | OnRelease ZoomInOut false”,Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnore Ctrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Fla g=,FriendlyName=“Unknown”)

• imo changing your fov while shooting really fucks up your aim and it also affects the sensitivity, I just use fov 60 zoom bind for seeing where the enemies are

"setbind leftalt “fov 60|gba_zoom|onrelease fov 140"” is what I did via console

• here is another way to do zoom with a toggle key.

Bindings=(Name="FOVMelee",SecondaryKey=,Command="fov 110 | setbind CapsLock FOVRange",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Mod=False,bIgnoreMod=False,Flag="KBFlag_Movement",FriendlyName="Unknown")
    Bindings=(Name="FOVRange",SecondaryKey=,Command="fov 60 | setbind CapsLock FOVMelee",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Mod=False,bIgnoreMod=False,Flag="KBFlag_Movement",FriendlyName="Unknown")
    Bindings=(Name="CapsLock",SecondaryKey=,Command="FOVRange",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Mod=False,bIgnoreMod=False,Flag="KBFlag_Movement",FriendlyName="Unknown")

• my zoom toggle changes my sensitivity values as well so i don’t run into that issue

• Here is the zoom in action https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sby_sxRxbEs

• A tactically sound advantage to be sure, but also pretty cheap and dishonorable. I’ll have to try it immediately.

• Can it get any worse then this.? This fov exploiting by Archers should not be allowed tbh.
    http://imgur.com/aZcdqF6

• I had to use PlayerInput.ini to make these work. Like that Caps Lock best.

• Another beautiful moodboard by Loin.

• deep sigh