Unable to uncap the FPS anymore

• Hello, been playing chiv @120fps since I got my new screen last christmas, I reinstalled chivalry cause I wanted to move it to another hard drive but now the udkengine.ini file is missing from all directorys but the PCServer folders.
    I tried revalidating files on steam, changing my ingame settings and customization, showing hidden files on windows but none of that helped.
    I’d love if you could help me get back to the silky smooth combat experience I used to enjoy.

• Did you look under C:\Users\yourname\Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\config folder?
    If you manage to find or reset them to your liked settings , after that I suggest simply make a draft email
    then attach all the files you want from the config folder and then save draft . Easy to download later on.

• Yes, I’ve searched through that folder aswell and the file isn’t there either. Could I just download someone’s else udkengine.ini file and paste it on my folder?

• Its very easy to change the one you have https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtcoYeLnBk4
    once you setup your buttons again just make a copy.

• Humm I may not explained myself too well but my problem is that the Udkengine.ini is missing from my files so I cannot change or tweak it as I stated above. I know how to change it since I accomplished 120 fps perfectly fine for 3 months but after reinstalling there is no UDKengine.ini anywhere on my files now, as you can see in the screenshot below
    http://gyazo.com/934cf505173fcfff66267e6a789d47cf

• I thought those files were kept in the my documents>mygames>chivalry folder , you appear to be in the steam folder?
    on all my computers that run/ran Chivalry they are always in the my games folder in my documents under users eg rise of the triad and skyrim have folders located here also, not in steam folders. binds/settings

• @loin:

I thought those files were kept in the my documents>mygames>chivalry folder , you appear to be in the steam folder?
    on all my computers that run/ran Chivalry they are always in the my games folder in my documents under users eg rise of the triad and skyrim have folders located here also, not in steam folders. binds/settings

Yup, looking in the wrong spot.

• Oh snap… completely forgot about that.
    Thanks guys