Mana Warfare - the fun mod with no lifespan

• What happened to that great thing? It was the only mod I can recall that added something new to game (magic shields, various powers). There even was an official server devoted to Mana Warfare.
    Why was that server doomed alongside with mod?
    Maybe restoring it nowadays, in “mod-era”, would succeed?
    I think more people are accustomed to modifications now, so it’s worth giving a shot.

• cuz tabletop simulation is much better

• this was, in fact, the best mod ever.
    the only thing more satisfying than kicking people into the water on hillside is using the magic wand to blast them into it.

• cuz tabletop simulation is much better

Haha, I got this reference. But even if Kimiko doesn’t work for TB - it doesn’t change anything, mod can still be online.

• @S0ldier:

Haha, I got this reference. But even if Kimiko doesn’t work for TB - it doesn’t change anything, mod can still be online.

Reference is that the creator of tabletop simulator made mana warfare. Basically why use time to keep mana warfarealive over time invested in a game that’s making him profit? ;p

• @S0ldier:

That was directed towards Knil.

• Yes, you’re right. I don’t remember why, but I always associated Kimiko with this mod.
    And as for Tabletop Simulator: its ratings on Steam are quite impressive. I initially thought it was some casual smartphone game judging by the title, but then I checked it and it seems very fun.

Basically why use time to keep mana warfarealive over time invested in a game that’s making him profit?

I think updating Mana Warfare once so it could work with new Chivalry version wouldn’t cost that much time.

• @S0ldier:

Yes, you’re right. I don’t remember why, but I always associated Kimiko with this mod.
    And as for Tabletop Simulator: its ratings on Steam are quite impressive. I initially thought it was some casual smartphone game judging by the title, but then I checked it and it seems very fun…

That’s because Kimiko is/was the community manager for the game.

• This mod was great indeed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Nmzv7qDabU