Archer limits on officials removed/broken?

• Played on an official server with 8 archers on the mason side this morning :(

• So one official server out of over 100 has the archer limit off.

Darn helpful info right there.

• it’s a fake official probably

• IIRC Most official LTS servers in EU don’t even have an Archer limit.

• @lemonater47:

So one official server out of over 100 has the archer limit off.

Darn helpful info right there.

Will you finally fuck off when you’ve made 10,000 of your pointless posts?

• @Harry:

BWAHAHAHA One could wish

• @Harry:

Harrys mad.

Anyway what was implied was they actually need to know “Which” official server it was. Just saying “a server has no archer limit” is more pointless than all my posts combined.

• @lemonater47:

Harrys mad.

Anyway what was implied was they actually need to know “Which” official server it was. Just saying “a server has no archer limit” is more pointless than all my posts combined.

So you could have said something like: “Did you note which server in particular?”

to which I would have replied very politely,: “No Lemon, I’m afraid I didn’t have the presence of mind to do that because I was very tired.” You don’t always have to be a smart-arse.

Anyway, it was a general enquiry to see if it was happening on all official servers, which has been answered by the lack of confirmation from other players. Albert may be right, it could have been a fake.

• @Harry:

So you could have said something like: “Did you note which server in particular?”

to which I would have replied very politely,: “No Lemon, I’m afraid I didn’t have the presence of mind to do that because I was very tired.” You don’t always have to be a smart-arse.

Anyway, it was a general enquiry to see if it was happening on all official servers, which has been answered by the lack of confirmation from other players. Albert may be right, it could have been a fake.

My apologies.

• @lemonater47:

My apologies.

No problem. Mine too.

(Most civil exchange on these forums ever)

• This post is deleted!

• @Retsnom:

BWAHAHAHA One could wish

Only 224 to go !