At least make.maxium player count 8? PS3

• Until we get an offical patch it would be helpful to lower the amount of players able to join because at 12 people private or not the game is lagging too hard to be enjoyable. Why even allow 12 man games right now? 8 is still too much depending on locations of players, maybe more host options later on so we can pick cap?

• Good thinking…

• Very good thinking! Come to think of it, it is laggy when a lot of players start joining. It really sucks when that starts happening it makes me wanna rage lol

• Can’t believe this game has actual console players that are dedicated. It’s always been so iffy even on pc, I can’t imagine how much shittier an outsourced port of a fundamentally flawed game must be. At least you guys are enjoying it, no other games like that on Sexbox or PrettyShitty 4.

• @Oy:

Can’t believe this game has actual console players that are dedicated. It’s always been so iffy even on pc, I can’t imagine how much shittier an outsourced port of a fundamentally flawed game must be. At least you guys are enjoying it, no other games like that on Sexbox or PrettyShitty 4.

Its because if the lag was fixed the game would work. I play a lot, almost level 40 actually and Idc about the crap texures not rendering, minor fps drop, the lag kills it. I really don’t have anything wrong with mechanics, its everything else