Update?

• Hello to anyone reading this! This s my first thread ever so don’t be too harsh. :(

There are allot of things wrong with the game, but i won’t go into much detail( In fact no details at all…) as i’m sure everyone is sick of talking about them and experiencing them over and over again. What i would like to ask is if anyone possibly knows when the patch(360) will come. If i’m being stupid and it’s on this forum then i can’t find it. :( If anyone does know Or if a developer replies(Pretty sure i’m not worthy xD) please tell me because i am dying to know.

Literally…

• If there’s anything we can agree on Mr Harold. It’s that this game needs an update really badly. The hit boxes are all f*****d up half the time and my custom characters always reset. I also wouldn’t mind some new helmets. Anyway we shall continue to cross our fingers for an update. But I wouldn’t hold your breathe over it…

• While I do sympathise with the console players, was it not down to the manufacturers who produced that version of
    Chivalry and its code conversions who are in fact the ones to be aiming questions at about bugs? I don’t think TB
    would infact be able to help you posters tbh. I would imagine any problems are now stuck in that batch of disc’s?
    At least on a pc code or changes can be made to files eg udkgame folders or configs. How do these consoles work?
    Do you have a memory part were files can be changed or updated by Sony/microsoft for its versions of Chivalry?

• Loin reply: Yeah, we do. Torn Banner seemed like the first option for me though. <3

Firefly reply: That’s just Chivalry m8

Thanks to both of you for replying. If i’m honest i was pretty scared to read them at first xD….

• @General:

The hit boxes are all f*****d up half the time

Hit boxes are different on the console version?

• @gregcau:

Hit boxes are different on the console version?

Yeah and teabagging has handlehit tracers so you have to slowly drag your nuts down across a dead opponents chin.

• Thanks for replying Gregcau! I think they are the same as Firefly might be talking about accidental drags or something.

Oy pls

• Update? I doubt it.

• Yep… You got that right

• @Oy:

Yeah and teabagging has handlehit tracers so you have to slowly drag your nuts down across a dead opponents chin.

You have a handle on your balls…?

On second thought, I don’t want to know.

• I don’t want to either.
    Are you sort of tempted to see it happen though.
    Next patch. xD

• I don’t think its hitboxes and bugs in the game so much as it is the connection/server issue. EVERYONE has one bar except for the host, and peoples “ghost” or shadow is what ur swingin at. On my screen their in front about to swing, in reality their already swingin an movin around. Borderline unplayable with this amount of lag, how can u block someone laggin around u? I’ve been seeing this problem get worse and worse in EVERY game nowdays. Needa quit with the lag correction and just fix the LAG with possibly givin xbox players some good servers?

• There are no dedicated servers on the consoles. All rooms are “Peer 2 Peer”. This is why you have people lagging around you because the host usually does not have a great internet connection.

If you want a better experience, host your own room and chop away.

• Everytime i go on Chivalry (Xbox port) i close my eyes and prey for an update.
    I guess God is busy these days…

• We can only dream King Harold, only dream…

• Dreams is all we have left… :(