CMW.exe has stopped working.

• “CMW.exe has stopped working”.

I recently upgraded from windows 32bit to windows 64bit and went from 8gigs of RAM to 16gigs. Before the upgrade it ran fine, just very choppy and not real smooth. Now every time I start chivalry it freezes then this message pops up.

I have tried everything on the big solution list, aside from reinstalling, which I’m currently doing. However, with my luck, I doubt the reinstall will have any effect.

If anyone can help or guide me in the right direction, I’d very much appreciate it.

• [0094.28] Log: Timed out while waiting for GPU to catch up. (500 ms)

That’s a very interesting error.
    Since you just updated your computer we must start from the top, please follow this step:

Go to Steam\SteamApps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare_Co mmonRedist\vcredist\2010 and run the application, you might need to run both. Afterwards go to Steam\SteamApps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare_Co mmonRedist\DirectX\Jun2010 and run the “DXSETUP” application.

Also please make sure your GPU driver is updated to the latest version. After that, please report your logs again.

• @AmishInsurgent:

That’s a very interesting error.
    Since you just updated your computer we must start from the top, please follow this step:

Go to Steam\SteamApps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare_Co mmonRedist\vcredist\2010 and run the application, you might need to run both. Afterwards go to Steam\SteamApps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare_Co mmonRedist\DirectX\Jun2010 and run the “DXSETUP” application.

Also please make sure your GPU driver is updated to the latest version. After that, please report your logs again.

Well, I did those 2 steps already, should I still do them again?

• @Cons:

Well, I did those 2 steps already, should I still do them again?

Also run Windows Update if you haven’t.