Dragging?

• I hear this term on these boards and it makes no sense to me. I’ve always striked fast and hard and never done this so called “drag” on ps3 and I’m one of the best, if not, the best players currently playing.

• Dragging is when you purposefully deaccelerate your swing so that it hits later than your opponent expected, thus bypassing his parry.
    If you’re the best PS3 Chivalry player and don’t know why dragging is so important, I guess that once again shows the low skill in the PS3 and XBOX version of Chivalry.

I like how I don’t even own a controller let alone a ps3 or xbox yet still feel I (and every other PC Chivalry gamer) would absolutely destroy everyone in the console version.

• Xbox is pretty skilled. More people are starting to drag everyday. They know basic stuff like accels and deccels(Slashes of course because everyone spams) however water falling and normal foot drags are unheard of apart from within my clan. :3

• @Rickvs:

Dragging is when you purposefully deaccelerate your swing so that it hits later than your opponent expected, thus bypassing his parry.
    If you’re the best PS3 Chivalry player and don’t know why dragging is so important, I guess that once again shows the low skill in the PS3 and XBOX version of Chivalry.

I like how I don’t even own a controller let alone a ps3 or xbox yet still feel I (and every other PC Chivalry gamer) would absolutely destroy everyone in the console version.

Manipulate not decelerate. That’s just one kind of dragging.

• Maybe I’m missing something but I try to always parry at the last second to avoid feints being successful, so maybe no ones properly used this method on myself. I’m always looking to add things to my form, but not sure if this is one of them

• @lemonater47:

Manipulate not decelerate. That’s just one kind of dragging.

I do a lot of swinging my blades in ways I connect with players I’m often not looking at, maybe I’m already doing it.

• That’s the general idea. Instead of parrying last second i find it better to just straight up read feints

Will try that other method though

• If you want to you can look up on youtube about dragging. I watched Teripper, but my(PC) clan leader helped me the most.

• ThyUnholy is not one of the best on Ps3, average at best.
    RoyalTemp on PS3, I would say is the best.
    MillerKiller kicks most people who kill him and only hosts.
    But remember kiddies, the most Active does not translate to the most skilled.

• @xSogen:

ThyUnholy is not one of the best on Ps3, average at best.
    RoyalTemp on PS3, I would say is the best.
    MillerKiller kicks most people who kill him and only hosts.
    But remember kiddies, the most Active does not translate to the most skilled.

Lol you have a guy who kicks anybody who he can’t beat? What a world-class douchebag.

• @Oy:

Lol you have a guy who kicks anybody who he can’t beat? What a world-class douchebag.

Number One Ranked douchebag on ps3, and one of the many rage letters I’ve received is from him.
    To be honest, ThyUnholy is probably better than MillerKiller.
    But RoyalTemp, FrogMonkey64 and HYPNOTICMYTH are people who stand out in the game as players who kick ads.
    RoyalTemp and I have had Claymore battles that belong in DBZ or Bleach. HypnoticMyth can peg you with a crossbow when you’re barely a floating pixel moving along grass.
    And FrogMonkey64 is a pretty versitle player, as soon as you get his pattern down, he flips the script and uses a wide variety of weapons with epic proficiency.
    There are many people on the ps3 who are far more mentionable than ThyUnholy.

• Everybody on Xbox hates each-other… At least you have some nice things to say about the people you play with. God only knows how many people on Xbox hate me, lol. But overall you Ps3 players get my seal of approval.

• No platform is exempt from pissed off assholes as a general rule. But Xbox has a high concentration imo. Someone spiked the primordial punch.

• @Oy:

No platform is exempt from pissed off assholes as a general rule. But Xbox has a high concentration imo. Someone spiked the primordial punch.

I never understood why that was, but I’ve always found it to be true.
    PC and PS3 Be like," Haha, Take that!"
    Xbox be like," I’M GOING TO FIND YOU AND PERSONALLY TAKE CARE OF YOU".
    It’s like, Woah bro, you’re 11, chill out.

• Ps3……

• It’s the Linux of the console world.
    pun intended.

• @xSogen:

It’s the Linux of the console world.
    pun intended.

What? Entitled scum who think since they have something other than windows that they should really have full support. Even though linux is free.

• @xSogen:

Number One Ranked douchebag on ps3, and one of the many rage letters I’ve received is from him.
    To be honest, ThyUnholy is probably better than MillerKiller.
    But RoyalTemp, FrogMonkey64 and HYPNOTICMYTH are people who stand out in the game as players who kick ads.
    RoyalTemp and I have had Claymore battles that belong in DBZ or Bleach. HypnoticMyth can peg you with a crossbow when you’re barely a floating pixel moving along grass.
    And FrogMonkey64 is a pretty versitle player, as soon as you get his pattern down, he flips the script and uses a wide variety of weapons with epic proficiency.
    There are many people on the ps3 who are far more mentionable than ThyUnholy.

Yea I had that experience with millerkiller like 2 days ago… I saw he was #1 on the leader boards so I figured I’d give it a go… Well I killed him a few times and he kicked me defriended me and cussed me out through psn lol… All the people you named are really good but I have to include Ohh_Snap_Shunn in that list… I play with royal temp and frogmonkey64 all the time too.

• It’s true tho. While royaltemp is great oohsnapshun is better than me and royal temp combined probably.

• [QUOTEIf you’re the best PS3 Chivalry player and don’t know why dragging is so important, I guess that once again shows the low skill in the PS3 and XBOX version of Chivalry.

I like how I don’t even own a controller let alone a ps3 or xbox yet still feel I (and every other PC Chivalry gamer) would absolutely destroy everyone in the console version. ]

I’m sorry I have to be honest I know I’m going off topic here but Im sick of hearing about this superiority crap…

e again another member of the pc chivalry community talking smack. Dude you should see some of the fighting people do on Xbox, drags, rainbows, ducks–they are all there. The only credit that pc players have is that they’ve had access to the game and extra content earlier THATS IT I really don’t see how this makes any of you better than us. I never even hear console players act salty like you guys do…lets not follow their example by saying we are the best on any platform… each platform has their own primadonna players along with masters of refined medieval slaughter. Can we make this a better forum by not calling each other noobs or are we too thick headed here?

-VizualDeciple, TRBL-