Chivalry MW and DW servers at SimRai.com for 0,50 euro/slot

• I too can recommend SimRai. The server was activated within 30 minutes of purchasing and has performed marvelously so far. The support is fast and personal.

• Im excited about using this service, but i am wondering. Does a subscription come with the option to end it monthly? or do you need to wait a year?

• I think is more important have servers on France or UK for EU players….

• France is fine, as is Holland. I’d say UK is a bit too much to the west, for central and east Europe.

And Sir Mike, it’s all monthly, you can come and go whenever you want. No strings attached.

• Added a few servers to support the community.

SimRai.com Chivalry Servers #2 #3 and #4 are all located in france.

• I rented a server for IO at simrai, and the support, server performance, at such a price, is just awesome. I’d recommend it to eveyone :D

• Hi Guys,

First of all, this is my first post, on this forum, I have used it, to find different server hosts, and I have tried a few, and so fare the best of them is SimRai, very friendly support, and very competent ad game-hosting, and I shut know, I have bin gaming for years now, +15 years and counting, and I have had my fair share of games-servers, so I know how I want things to run, and how I want the support to be.

So if you are looking for, exclusive support, and phenomenal gaming-hosting, look no further, and if you want some proof, then try out my game-server BZN.DK #1

And yes, this sounds like an advert, but it’s not, I get nothing for saying this, but I believe SimRai, do a good job especially when it comes to CMW servers, and the prices are more then fair.

BR
    Soeren

• Just here to announce, we won’t have any special sales. This is because we don’t need special christmas sales to lower our prices. Our prices are always low. We’re here to help fellow gamers to host to their content!

• When I decided to rent a server at Simrai, it was right before I went to sleep at 3 or 4am. I Figured if I order it before I go to sleep the server might be up the next day. But only a few minutes after the order was complete I got a friendinvite on steam and the server was online and under my control.

It’s been a blast eversince :)

Great support and great server quality, really recommend it.

Marcus Aurelius

• I can only repeat what my previous speaker said. I bought the server yesterday and it was online and ready to go a view seconds later. The support is commendable and they took the time to answer all of my questions immediately. Really awesome!

• I’ve had a server up and running for almost a month now, first opted for a 20 slot server but by being really impressed with little to no lag nor problems I decided to add 4 more slots (with no problems in doing that). The start up is nice and simple, speaking with Raizio is always a pleasure and I couldn’t ask for more with the service Simrai give, especially considering the great value per slot. So if you’re thinking about getting a server then greatly consider SimRai, 10/10 for me :)

• I bought a 32 slot server recently from these guys and they have pretty much the best customer support

The first time I filed a ticket, one of their guys pretty much instantly added me on steam to help me sort out a problem. They’re online a bunch and always helpful if you need to quickly sort something out

Add to this fact that they’re ridiculously cheap with good servers (no telelagging whatsoever!), and I’m not sure why you’d look anywhere else

• I’m posting it here because I didn’t found any website dedicated to the server I was on. It was Simrai.com Chivalry Servers ping:178.33.226.134
    Someone was teamkilling the whole time and trolling in the chat, also he admitted to be 11.
    Obviously the person being gibmonipls.

If this is the wrong place to talk about teamkillers can I be pointed out to the designated site?

• @Crusher_8000:

I’m posting it here because I didn’t found any website dedicated to the server I was on. It was Simrai.com Chivalry Servers ping:178.33.226.134
    Someone was teamkilling the whole time and trolling in the chat, also he admitted to be 11.
    Obviously the person being gibmonipls.

If this is the wrong place to talk about teamkillers can I be pointed out to the designated site?

Hey Crusher,

I actually saw him earlier in the server, bout half an hour ago.
    Then he didn’t do anything, but I’ll definitely keep a close watch on him and see this as a final warning.
    Next time he is gone, thanks for the heads up.

• SimRai is a brilliant way to get your servers up almost instantly once you have paid, almost instant responses if you have any problems and they try their best to help you. The server config is really easy to use too.

• Yesterday I changed some of the servers, the duel server only does duel maps now. (Surprise!)
    There are two MIXED servers, both doing every map with a nice shuffle, with the exception of duel maps.

There is also one that only does the NEW maps. Also without Duel.

Enjoy!

• I bought a server from SimRai a month ago and I havn’t encountered any trouble or any lag at all that makes me wanna rage, the support is really really nice and quick to reply my questions. The prices are really good and my server got set up instantly after I bought it! 5 days after the due date it will still be up and the 6th it will be there but not on, the server won’t be deleted untill the 14th day passed.

I really recommend SimRai and I will definitely order from them again :)
    // Piggy

• Proud to say that we’re the official sponsor of the biggest Chivalry tournament in the EU!

IO, the Illuminati Order(http://www.theiorder.com), has organized this event.
    In turn we’re giving the winners a prize, a 32 slot server for a month!

You can find more information about the tournament here: http://www.chivalryscrims.org/

• Big thank you to Simrai for providing the top prize for our tournament!

No doubt many of you have been keeping up-to-date with the matches and streams.

But if you’ve been living under a rock check out http://chivalryscrims.org/ for all your tournament info.

Simrai is such a great server provider. It’s a personal mission of mine to get as many EU clans to support Simrai. We need to support providers who give to the community and Simrai is definately one of them!

• I’ve been with Simrai since day 1 and I can say it has one of the best support and uptime i’ve ever seen on any host.
    Unfortunetly my stay has to end with them due to low crowdness of my server and the game’s overall lacking.
    Still a brilliant provider.