Roman Legionnaire??

• Hey Torn Banner,
    I am here to make a good suggestion to your game to be more fun, why not making the Roman Legionnaire, since the Romans had an Empire?
    They were the fighting machine of the ancient world… I don’t understand why does the game have no Roman Legionnaire, This is deadliest warrior right?
    I know I know… many will say that they will be just like the spartans but notice that the Roman Gladius is smaller than the Xiphos or the Falcata…
    Please Torn Banner release this character… I would even give 10€-15€ for it.
    A Roman Legionnaire is all that misses for the game to be perfect…

Thanks for the Attention,
    Marcus.

• Wow, one of ‘these’ threads again? Even when the game is dead for a year, people are STILL asking for Romans lol. You’ll be lucky to ever see another patch for DW, even just to fix bugs, nevermind adding a whole nother class.

• I miss the deadliest warrior TV show. Especially the Waffen SS vs the Veit cong episode. Ahhh those were the days.

• Lol Vlad impaled Sun Tzu asshole first on a tree. That was quality television.

• Legionnaire is still french not Latin.

• @lemonater47:

Legionnaire is still french not Latin.

Thanks. Thank you. Thanks. Well met traveller.

• @lemonater47:

Legionnaire is still french not Latin.

Hue. I bet you even know what decimation means. No google please.

• @gndo:

Well even I know that one. I watched Spartacus lol.

• Surprising how many people don’t.

• If they did that nowadays, we wouldn’t have soldiers over in Iraq raping local children. Did you guys hears about that? I guess Dick Cheney was invokved, big surprise.

• @gndo:

Interesting, I assumed it was a derivative of the modern use of decimate but I can rest easy now I know the origin.

• @gndo:

Surprising how many people don’t.

I think everyone knows what it means people just use it wrong.

I use it wrong.