Reward for obtaining all archievements

• First of all, sorry for my bad english.

As obtaioning every archivement in the game does not get you anything by now, my questione is if you could please add some sort of customisation option (some sort of new helmet, or a sword skin) for those players who got them all.

Thx for reading :D

• Maybe if achievements actually worked correctly.

• ye but 10,000 shortbow arrows is a pain in the ass

(would have to be golden shortbow skin)

• @Rekrab:

ye but 10,000 shortbow arrows is a pain in the ass

(would have to be golden shortbow skin)

LOLS yeah I hate archer, rarely play it cause my manhood is still intact so I will probably never achieve that last one.

• i have too much fun 1 hit killing 3/4 classes with an explosive headshot to use any other archer primary

• @Retsnom:

LOLS yeah I hate archer, rarely play it cause my manhood is still intact so I will probably never achieve that last one.

Yeah mate I don’t even have all crossbows unlocked after 1700h of this game lol

• @Retsnom:

Is that the reward after unlocking all achievements? Instant dick slice?

• shortbow achievement is really easy. just go into TO maps and fire nonstop. Don’t even aim. You can finish the achievement in a couple of days.

• @BillDoor:

shortbow achievement is really easy. just go into TO maps and fire nonstop. Don’t even aim. You can finish the achievement in a couple of days.

wow that sounds like fun! said no one ever

• Shortbow cheevo was fun.

• yeah i got pretty good by the end. improved my snapshot

• I got all the achievements awhile ago, shortbow took the longest but it didn’t take as long as I thought it would. I think a free peasant hat would be appropriate.

• I’d love a vanilla vanguard without a helmet :D You know, the ugly face you see when a vanguard receives a headshot.
    Moreover, this was possible some time ago if I recall correctly (beta?). It would be a ‘back to the roots’ thing :D

• @BillDoor:

shortbow achievement is really easy. just go into TO maps and fire nonstop. Don’t even aim. You can finish the achievement in a couple of days.

There is a faster way. They might have patched it but you could get this achievement in less than 30 minutes.