Why are maa turtles?

• So I decided to try chiv again to find that maa now move the same speed of knights. I cannot manoeuvre at all, what is the point of playing the class when it’s not even fast anymore? I am thinking of permanently uninstalling this game.

• They’re a wee bit slower than archers.

• maas are faster than archers

• This post is deleted!

• @wyrda78:

So I decided to try chiv again to find that maa now move the same speed of knights. I cannot manoeuvre at all, what is the point of playing the class when it’s not even fast anymore? I am thinking of permanently uninstalling this game.

Do you play in our world tbh? The maa’s I see daily on Official servers move very fast, often simply walk through
    files of fighting players kill stealing at leisure. Let alone the ones on your own side to spend 24/7 trolling them by
    burning, kicking, not to mention hitting a team mate on purpose at the last moment to steal his kills. I see some
    maa’s duel 2 knights at once and win very easily simply due to speed without using that ghastly op dodge, while
    just spamming and troll talking during combat. if the OP can’t play such a blatantly op class with its
    spam and streetfighter moves double tap stab then just make sure you close that
    door on your way out tbh.

• Yep, MaA can run away from attacks and dodge without using dodge. His footspeed is retardedly fast. Yet he still has dodge and norse sword stab spam. If you still complain you’re shit at the game.

• you’re probably just not used to it because in chiv, everyone moves a lot slower than in most other games so you can actually hit your opponent.

• @wyrda78:

So I decided to try chiv again to find that maa now move the same speed of knights. I cannot manoeuvre at all, what is the point of playing the class when it’s not even fast anymore? I am thinking of permanently uninstalling this game.

What? That is not possible. Are you sure you dont have crouch pressed

• Probably doesn’t have shift pressed.

• New class confirmed.