General Firefly's goodbye

• Well… It was fun while it lasted but I’ll be heading off to tamriel in the land of elder scrolls online (Xbox one) to peruse my dream of world domination. The dark alliance is now officially disbanded along with what was left of my knights of Chaos. Sir Kalliot (my representative who is #1) will continue to keep the flame of my former glory burning as my influence is eternal. If you have no idea who I am just read all the Xbox threads and I’m sure you’ll find allot of quotes and propaganda from me.

I’ll be starting the Wehrmacht clan on elder scrolls in a mighty crusade to rid tameriel of all wood elf heresy and rule the world killing women and children etc, etc, etc. Nothing you haven’t already heard from me, lol.

So as of right now… Consider yourselves liberated from my regime. Or at the very least your eyes are liberated from my constant propaganda messages. So farewell chivalry community and if any of you have an (I know PC is master race) Xbox one; You know where to find me.

Hail the Dark Alliance!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR0f6yuBfdk
    (My official goodbye video)

• I wish you luck on your quest tbh. Who knows you might end up with a pc on the road to a new quest.

Are you the Teal’c of Chivalry , indeed.
    Or the Worf warrior of the Battlefields.
    Do or Do Not, There is No Try in Sword.
    If you are not a Knight of Sword that
    is why you fail. So say we all.
    Join Sword , let the Quest begin.
    A true Knight will find the way to Sword.

A place will be reserved for you in QualityStreet group tbh.

• I missed the end of that tbh, what was the dream ?

• Knights of chaos ded.
    Chivalry community ded (PC and consoles)
    Chivalry still lives.
    WTF?

• Also want to add the fact that This xbox chivalry forum will be redundant as he was the only one keeping it alive lol.
    Wermacht though? Why that name?

• This post is deleted!

• @King:

Also want to add the fact that This xbox chivalry forum will be redundant as he was the only one keeping it alive lol.
    Wermacht though? Why that name?

King Harold… Before I uninstall chivalry I will allow you to duel me If you wish. Then I will be done with this game forever as it has done nothing but plummet me into madness.

The Wehrmacht was Germany’s armed forces during the 20th century and who better at world domination then the Germans. I wouldn’t call it antisemitism other then the fact that we (my new inner circle of followers) despise “wood elves” and would love nothing more then to exterminate there cannibalistic scum off the face of tamriel. But that’s another story.

It’s to bad that Chivalry on Xbox (and Probably ps3) is basically dead. “Torn banner studio” should have released it on the new gen consoles; but oh well. Not my problem.

A few people I’m giving credit to.

Sir kalliot= The last “knight of Chaos” member and the 1# on the Xbox leader boards. He shall be a beacon of my memory.

Lord of Thrones= My arch enemy and the man who inspired me to be an evil dictator.

Medley= The guy I had my first chivalry clan battle against and the person who probably hated me the most; but for good reasons.

King Harold= The only Xbox person I enjoyed interacting with on the forum. Being enemies was very fun.

Oy= I like the mutton chops. Also after reading one of his posts I laughed so hard I knocked over my “Canada dry” (ginger ale) all over my key board ruining it, lol.

Loin=… Tbh

• @General:

Oy= I like the mutton chops. Also after reading one of his posts I laughed so hard I knocked over my “Canada dry” (ginger ale) all over my key board ruining it, lol.

That’s all I try to do most of the time but people get angry/unamused cause they think I’m serious. I mean, come on. Have fun killing wood elves, I had one on Oblivion and Skyrim, just for the archery and sneak bonuses. Pls kill all Argonians and High Elves as well because they piss me off. Hopefully you can alter the Tamrielic timeline to the point where one day, only blonde German Nords exist.

• I used to be an adventurer like you. Until i took an arrow to the knee.
    Gets shot irl

• I know what the Wermacht was btw

• Oh man I will miss your propaganda D:

• Did he not have a sister we kept hidden from the Empire ? No wait he was the Empire wasn’t he?

• @loin:

Did he not have a sister we kept hidden from the Empire ? No wait he was the Empire wasn’t he?

I have a sister? What?

• @General:

I have a sister? What?

It’s most likely some obscure reference that maybe 3 other people on earth will understand, just play along, we all do.

• @General:

The Wehrmacht was Germany’s armed forces during the 20th century and who better at world domination then the Germans.

The English, the Spanish, the French, the Portugese, the Dutch…

• @lemonater47:

The English, the Spanish, the French, the Portugese, the Dutch…

The Romans, The Greeks, The Persians, The Catholics, The Japanese in the near future unless they die of pollution first…

• Seems like we got ourselves a whole planet of scum and villainy. I just learned the true meaning of Christmas.

• Welcome to the human race, more potential for intelligence and more potential for violence than any other species. We come to a forum for a game about brutally killing each other with metal hand tools.

• your quite right Mr Oy tbh, they are not the droids we’re looking for. I’l take a blue one like yours