I know you gave up on DW but…..

• Will you please for the love of god just fix SOME bugs? At the very least will you fix the fact that people can abuse console commands to join teams that aren’t their classes? We’ve got ninja’s on the knight team, we have vikings running around in Samurai Vs. Spartan mode. We have people on SPECTATE able to spawn in on NOBODIES team. If you ask me, this is blatant cheating and it’s a damn shame that you allow this to happen in your games. Fix the bug.

• tell everyone how to do it and it will get exploited so much TBS will have to fix it

• TBS will never fix DW.

• @zombojoe:

tell everyone how to do it and it will get exploited so much TBS will have to fix it

all 20 players

• @BillDoor:

TBS will never fix DW.

Probably, but it’s worth a shot. Disabling some commands in the console would not be very hard.

• @zombojoe:

tell everyone how to do it and it will get exploited so much TBS will have to fix it

1 blatantly obvious console command wow

• @FreshLemonsauce:

Probably, but it’s worth a shot. Disabling some commands in the console would not be very hard.

killparticles

• Do we get a refund for this tbh.? Did it even last 6 months?

• DW had 1 major update that just added more customizations

• @zombojoe:

DW had 1 major update that just added more customizations

Hey get it right! They didn’t just add customizations, they also fixed a handful of small bugs! Give em some credit!

• I just want them to fix C:DW’s sdk so I can go back to seeing if I can make a Team Objective mod. If I can get it to work it might increase sales for your game TB. You like money right?

• Rather a pointless point adding a T/O mode imo. I don’t see why guns of pirates should now be added in such a mode?
    Do you forget it already has Archers. Do we really need an even more dangerous sniper added to T/O?
    I would vote thumbs down to this idea tbh #11 poster

• It would be nice if the Devs said anything at all. Why release an online game in this day and age if you aren’t even going to fix the bugs?

• @FreshLemonsauce:

It would be nice if the Devs said anything at all. Why release an online game in this day and age if you aren’t even going to fix the bugs?

I honestly think they’re just ignoring us. The game is in a sorry state and it shouldn’t be considering it’s a full release DLC (Pretty much a standalone game imo)… Maybe it’s because not enough people play DW, but then again part of the reason why so few play DW is because of all the bugs and poor balancing. It’s sad because it’s such a cool concept. All the awesome fighters throughout history as playable classes with CMW style combat. Couldn’t be better and then they just abandon it.

• agree with him completely, it is impossible to do so