Idiot Banter

• @Kreittis:

Double axe one hit kills archers to the torso, you are not following your own logic.

Like I know and/or care about trivial details in a broken, dead game that I used to love. I’ve moved on like most other people to bigger and better things tbh, like watching paint dry.

• [QUOTE=Oy;291366
    ]Like I know and/or care about trivial details in a broken, dead game that I used to love.
    I’ve moved on like most other people to bigger and better things tbh, like watching paint dry.

One word describes the numerous posts over the years warning of the op class and its butter knife.
    That word is “The Horror…” No doubt many are simply biding time now waiting for another
    game to come along that might not even have such a class.
    Talking of paint Mr Oy just today I was in company of somebody drinking tea in their house
    when I noted the paint they had was infact yellow with a slight aroma of lemons? What this
    means is while watching it dry you can smell the bs tbh.

• @Iratus412:

Here’s all you need to know about balance:

Archer headshots should kill all classes without properly typed arrowheads. It’s BS that they don’t kill WITH properly typed arrowheads regardless.

Heavy Archer Weapons are grossly overpowered.

Why does a ‘heart shot’ kill but a headshot knocks off a helmet and leaves a bloody arrow embedded in the skull?

Stop being bad, knights and vanguards. Your LMB spam needs some way to be countered.

Well realistically helmets were the thicket part of any medieval set of armour and its shape helped deflect arrows. It’s like paintball. If you’re gonna get shot hope like hell its gonna smack you in the face.

• @loin:

One word describes the numerous posts over the years warning of the op class and its butter knife.
    That word is “The Horror…” No doubt many are simply biding time now waiting for another
    game to come along that might not even have such a class.
    Talking of paint Mr Oy just today I was in company of somebody drinking tea in their house
    when I noted the paint they had was infact yellow with a slight aroma of lemons? What this
    means is while watching it dry you can smell the bs tbh.

Lol, that’s some fancy paint man, I bet you could get high off the fumes and pretend you’re trapped inside a giant square lemon. It would be your worst nightmare Loin.

• @Oy:

Like I know and/or care about trivial details in a broken, dead game that I used to love. I’ve moved on like most other people to bigger and better things tbh, like watching paint dry.

Yes, back off like a coward you are. You have been de-memed by me, the top memer of TBS forum. You cannot best me so nobody was surprised when you started to back off. I have won and you have to live knowing that you lost to me.

• @Kreittis:

Yes, back off like a coward you are. You have been de-memed by me, the top memer of TBS forum. You cannot best me so nobody was surprised when you started to back off. I have won and you have to live knowing that you lost to me.

he just got meme’d

• @Kreittis:

Please man, I forgot quite how squishy archers were, don’t get too much of an epeen. I will tolerate your poor contribution as a teacher tolerates late homework from the class clown tbh.

• @Oy:

Please man, I forgot quite how squishy archers were, don’t get too much of an epeen. I will tolerate your poor contribution as a teacher tolerates late homework from the class clown tbh.

No wonder you Canadians speak french as second language – you are as quick to back down and blame something else as the real deal baguette biters.

Just admit your defeat. Do not feign uninterest, do not try to use strawman fallacies, just man up and admit that you were wrong.

You cannot outmeme me. I am the absolute memer.

• Of course I was wrong, I have no problem admitting that lol, are you really making this big a deal out of this situation? If you really think I’m arguing fallacies and pretending uninterested, I think you are grossly overestimating the length of my neckbeard. You calling me out like this and questioning my character over the title of meme king is fucking silly bud. I will Finnish you. I don’t know if this translates properly but I got a laugh out of it; Vedä vittu päähän.

edit: we saved your ass in ww1 and ww2 hurr hurr

• @Oy:

Of course I was wrong, I have no problem admitting that lol, are you really making this big a deal out of this situation? If you really think I’m arguing fallacies and pretending uninterested, I think you are grossly overestimating the length of my neckbeard. You calling me out like this and questioning my character over the title of meme king is fucking silly bud. I will Finnish you. I don’t know if this translates properly but I got a laugh out of it; Vedä vittu päähän.

I don’t really think you should play the canada + ww2 card lol. Especially comparing them to what Finland did. Something about canada not really doing anything untill 1944 as well as making monty look bad in front of the Americans multiple times. Finland fought off the communists for years in horrible conditions.

WW1 brag all you want about Canada. WW2 not so much.

• It’s called sarcasm lemon…:

notice the hurr hurr at the end. Are we finnished yet?

• @Oy:

Of course I was wrong, I have no problem admitting that lol, are you really making this big a deal out of this situation? If you really think I’m arguing fallacies and pretending uninterested, I think you are grossly overestimating the length of my neckbeard. You calling me out like this and questioning my character over the title of meme king is fucking silly bud. I will Finnish you. I don’t know if this translates properly but I got a laugh out of it; Vedä vittu päähän.

A feeble attempt from a mere mortal to outmeme the meme God.

You are underestimating your internal neckbeard, bringing WW1 and WW2 into internet argument requires at least level 23 neckbeard and when lemon is the one who is correcting you, something is going very, very wrong. I would feel bad for you but you brought this onto yourself. Now reap the consequences of the memes you have sown!

And here is the coup de grâce; Omelette du fromage.

@lemonater47:

I don’t really think you should play the canada + ww2 card lol. Especially comparing them to what Finland did. Something about canada not really doing anything untill 1944 as well as making monty look bad in front of the Americans multiple times. Finland fought off the communists for years in horrible conditions.

WW1 brag all you want about Canada. WW2 not so much.

Begone ye knave, for this is the battle between two expert memers. We do not tolerate amateur memers here.

• I shall not fall to an eater of rotten fish and dweller of Europe. You are below me on the social ladder by simply not being American and this entire argument is pointless as your tiny county will soon be overrun by the leftover Muslims from Sweden and the UK. Germany is the last bastion of hope, and they don’t exactly have a nice track record. I can be racist all day without feeling an ounce of remorse. The reason for this is that I believe in equal rights to hate everyone the same, be they White, Brown, or varying shades in between.

No matter your skin colour, no matter your cultural heritage, I WILL discriminate you, and you WILL be offended by it. My taunting will haunt you for the rest of your days until your psyche has become a shell of its former self, wallowing in the pit of self-pity I have cast you down into. I shall write paragraph upon paragraph of decimation in the rambling nonsense style of General Firefly, with the same brutal pwnage laid down by Loin, and all the self-depricating irony of Lemonator. I am truly a force to be reckoned with, if you fear text on the internet; the most soul-destroying form of text known to exist.

ask yourself again, Mr. Crytits, if this can of worms was worth opening. For it is time to kick bubblegum and chew ass, and I’m all out of ass.

• Oy’s as mad as loin.

Well almost.

• I’m not mad I was being dramatic like General Firefly but racist like a black comedian.

• @Kreittis:

No wonder you Canadians speak french as second language – you are as quick to back down and blame something else as the real deal baguette biters.

Just admit your defeat. Do not feign uninterest, do not try to use strawman fallacies, just man up and admit that you were wrong.

You cannot outmeme me. I am the absolute memer.

i am become meme, destroyer of worlds

• Like I know and/or care about trivial details in a broken, dead continent that I never loved. I’ve moved on like most other people to bigger and better things tbh, like living in Europe.

• @Kreittis:

Like I know and/or care about trivial details in a broken, dead continent that I never loved. I’ve moved on like most other people to bigger and better things tbh, like living in Europe.

Now that’s a strawman and a completely different scenario than when I said that. Do you not see the double standard?

• Well it started off badly, but now the two of you are floundering.

Stop now before you drown in mutual mediocrity.

• I was dragged into this shit with him on some trip about principle and how I’m apparently incapable of admitting fault because I didn’t fall on my knees and thank him for correcting me on some minor gameplay detail. Blame Finland.