I'm quitting competitive Chivalry (and probably Chivalry as a whole)

• The thought of leaving the game has been on my mind over the past few months. The less I played the less I had the desire to play. There’s always the stress of having to stay ahead, while playing other games I find I can’t fully enjoy them knowing that I’d have to come back. I know this seems sudden but trust me - I put a lot of thought into this. I’m not leaving because of any drama or any reason other than I feel that I need to do this to move on & quit on a high note.

It’s been an amazing experience playing with and against the community members, organizing and playing in events, etc. It helped me through a very tough time and kept me going. I’d like to thank everybody in the community for making this game & its players mean something to me. Truly, thank you. It gave me a place to belong in a time that I felt alone.

As for where I’ll be going from here on out, I’m really not sure! I’ll still be around to play with and talk to, you might even see me pop into Chivalry every once and a while to check up on things, but the serious and competitive side is gone and I highly doubt it will return. I might do some behind the scenes stuff, helping out here and there. I had a big post ready where I wrote out my whole backstory and some extra stuff, but I think a small “retirement” announcement suits me better.
    If you have any questions or anything feel free to message me or post here.

<3 Spook out

• Didnt everyone who was good at this game leave a long time ago?

• @e:

Didnt everyone who was good at this game leave a long time ago?

yeah after the dreaded june patch

• @zombojoe:

yeah after the dreaded june patch

What June would that be.? Its not as if it matters as you only play Archer I thought.
    Its not really a relevant class of skill in the land of big red stationary barns TB calls
    other other classes to confuse us. Best of luck to the op tbh.

• Finally. Now for the rest of your toxic clan to follow you.

• Damn…. :(

• @SargeTheGhey:

Finally. Now for the rest of your toxic clan to follow you.

HAAAAA GOTT EMMMMMM

• he sounds like he is about to commit suicide lol

• @Skonk:

suicide lol

First time I read those words together.