Unban rumpelstiltskin?

• These forums are going slow and we need some old veteran memers to liven it up.
    Please unban rumpelstiltskin so that we all can enjoy funny and relevant memes once more.

Y/n?

• CMWLeague getting boring?

• The forums can’t possibly get any worse, so yes

• Hes still banned?

• These community members are quite ok tbh. You are below us you peon esp that rabble from cmw.
    Why even one of our so called mods joined cmw when it was started. Considering the Air was blue
    with rants about the admins here, will he now eat humble pie with thick lumpy custard ?
    How is toady the blue apple polisher ?

• @loin:

These community members are quite ok tbh. You are below us you peon esp that rabble from cmw.
    Why even one of our so called mods joined cmw when it was started. Considering the Air was blue
    with rants about the admins here, will he now eat humble pie with thick lumpy custard ?

In case anyone is curious as to this particular bout of Loin vagaries, that was me. ^___^

• @Knifelegs:

CMWLeague getting boring?

What’s the point of being funny when there isn’t audience? Only section that is active is the mercs b0lonce board and b0lonce is boring.

@Monsteri:

The forums can’t possibly get any worse, so yes

Exactly my point.

@lemonater47:

Hes still banned?

Yes, he is still permabanned for meme overdose.

@loin:

These community members are quite ok tbh. You are below us you peon esp that rabble from cmw.

I don’t even know what the point is you are trying to make. Less tea, more coffee I say! Verily!

@dudeface:

In case anyone is curious as to this particular bout of Loin vagaries, that was me. ^___^

I am still super disappoint that you never told me what my apparently offensive post was that got me banned last time.

Oh, and happy International Workers’ Day everyone!

• @dudeface:

What a good word tbh very cool. No humble pie with thick lumpy custard for you as it really is Mr Rumpels hehe.
    As long as he does not use crass anti TB avatars such that loo paper on orange TB background its quite ok tbh.

• #ReleaseRumpel2015

• #rumple2015

• i support this movement tbh

• the community has spoken

• Does he even… want to come back?

• I would rather hear JCash opinion on the last feint window change.

• @gregcau:

I would rather hear JCash opinion on the last feint window change.

Let’s bring back JCash and Panzerlaang!

(and then ban them again)

(or have them killed)

• what about flippy

• Flippy aint banned, he just got crap internet.

• If freedom means belittling while derailing posts when wearing anti TB avatars I vote no tbh.
    As for that 98 posts a week posterguy #04 acting as if he did not know the ban was still it place its as transparent as my window without glass tbh.

• @loin:

If freedom means belittling while derailing posts when wearing anti TB avatars I vote no tbh.
    As for that 98 posts a week posterguy #04 acting as if he did not know the ban was still it place its as transparent as my window without glass tbh.

Why would I know if the ban was still in place? Nobody knows what exactly he got banned for. When I got banned one and a half years ago it was only for a week. And I got banned for someone else’s behaviour. As apparently that’s my responsibilty.

• What we need is a statement from mr rumpy telling us why he wants to return and how many helpings of humble pie
    with lumpy custard he can eat tbh. Do you mean to tell me posterguy #19 despite being banned you still manage
    not to accept any responsibility for you behaviour ? when did you stop being not responsible ?