Open Challenge to ℞-Pharmacy Clan

• Seems to be certain peeps think that just cause Tempest is stepping away from the throne it means their asses deserve the seat. Let’s make something clear bbies, there isn’t a team active in Chiv nor will there ever be that is comparable to the amount of **** that can be given by T.

Some may think we have fallen to complacency. Nah. Literally there were way better things to do than beat you over and over again with or without A roster, which ended up being more interesting than Chiv has gotten.

So challenge yo. 6v6 end all be all Temp v Pharma Retirement match. When you get ****d, you have to let us listen as you eat your humble pie. If by some chance you beat us, congrats! You get to be kings of a dead game! (Which coincidentally is the reason most of us are bouncing anyways, not raging because of the great drug store brigade)

Cheers!

Sargey-poo

P.S. You know I love you all.

• retirementpost.zip

• u wot m8 ….

• Well after talking to Keyes, it appears they are too afraid to face us in a broadcast match. :(

Ŧ-℞ekts Pharma A-Team LOL: I’ll accept a response via the forums or this chat here <3
    ℞ | Keyes: I’m good because I know you’re quitting because you’re scared to lose against us
    ℞ | Keyes: You’re clan is a fucking joke
    ℞ | Keyes: You always have been
    ℞ | Keyes: Now fuck off

Oh Keyes, why?

• Your massive ego knows no bounds. Big shit talk over the internets

• Alright man, time to step your shitpost game up. I’ve never seen someone try harder to bait and create drama where there isn’t any. This dude is actually editing chat logs to make it look like Keyes is talking shit about Tempest as a whole.

the real post:
    2:24 AM - ℞ | Keyes: You’re a fucking joke
    2:24 AM - ℞ | Keyes: You always have been
    2:24 AM - ℞ | Keyes: Now fuck off

I don’t understand why you have all this Tempest pride. You’ve been getting carried by them since the day you joined.

• If you’re going to edit someone’s post at least make it grammatically correct. Pathetic.

• I thought it added an air of credibility. He seems the type. :/ It’s simple, Pala. Things have been said and this is an opportunity lay it on the table. It’s a simple challenge, T v P, but the resistance reached a staggeringly high salinity level. Why can’t you just accept? How different would it be from a Monday night scrim? :)

• He’s actually psychotic.

• old lions/current BB would trash any NA team in a heartbeat

• Mod

Move to na scrub.

• Off course none of you are any good tbh. If Tempest is retired I wish them the best of luck tbh.
    Why you plebbypeonpeasants can’t be civil to each other and just fight on the battle field is your
    next task imo. We don’t want to read your cheesy macho rubbish in public.
    http://i.imgur.com/qe5UwSH.jpg

• Loin knows best. Git gud

• Oh boy, never thought I’d make an account on these forums to make a single post.

This is hilarious, even old Nem used to go 50/50 with A team Tempest. Phoenix is a better team now and surely beats them now. Come on lets be serious here people.

• Mod

@Wi11:

Oh boy, never thought I’d make an account on these forums to make a single post.

This is hilarious, even old Nem used to go 50/50 with A team Tempest. Phoenix is a better team now and surely beats them now. Come on lets be serious here people.

Nemesis/Cryptic/Phoenix has never beaten our A-team. I think this whole thing is really dumb, Phoenix beat a hacked together B team (that also lost to Syndicate the same night) and nothing more. However, I do believe that Phoenix is the better team now that Omega, RAW, and I have stopped playing (to varying degrees).

• Did you misspell Epeen as Open when typing the thread title?

• Spook why are you letting your players talk shit like that… Is this how low the game is gonna stoop down to?

• @Kim:

Nemesis/Cryptic/Phoenix has never beaten our A-team. I think this whole thing is really dumb, Phoenix beat a hacked together B team (that also lost to Syndicate the same night) and nothing more. However, I do believe that Phoenix is the better team now that Omega, RAW, and I have stopped playing (to varying degrees).

I have video evidence of multiple wins against your A team, hell one time you even merced Tyrannis for one of the games we won.

Said video evidence : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_sJE4XfFdI

The entire first minute of that video is from a single scrim with your A team mercing Tyrannis. At the 45 second mark you can hear us discussing “sealing the deal”, we had already won at that point and were laughing at the stupid stunt I pulled on log bridge.

From 1:00 to 1:30 or so is another separate game when you had best sling NA Pnobio play, we even had Colonial come back for a single scrim that game when he was super rusty from playing solely CSGO for like a month so it wasnt even our A team. We also won that game.

• Mod

@Wi11:

I have video evidence of multiple wins against your A team, hell one time you even merced Tyrannis for one of the games we won.

Said video evidence : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_sJE4XfFdI

The entire first minute of that video is from a single scrim with your A team mercing Tyrannis. At the 45 second mark you can hear us discussing “sealing the deal”, we had already won at that point and were laughing at the stupid stunt I pulled on log bridge.

From 1:00 to 1:30 or so is another separate game when you had best sling NA Pnobio play, we even had Colonial come back for a single scrim that game when he was super rusty from playing solely CSGO for like a month so it wasnt even our A team. We also won that game.

If it wasn’t against me, Omega, RAW, Kwazi, Guts, and Skillz, then it wasn’t our A-team. Mercing players, no matter how good they are individually, just isn’t as effective as players you have years of synergy with. We used to beat Faucheur in scrims all the time but would lose to them in tournaments when it really mattered.

Either way this whole situation really sucks and I’ll try my best to help manage things on our end. Just when I thought I could get away…

@Aurane:

Spook why are you letting your players talk shit like that… Is this how low the game is gonna stoop down to?

I can’t control what people do. I definitely don’t agree with Sarge’s actions and I think the situation is unnecessary & uncalled for.

(Edit: Sarge has been ejected from the team)