Open Challenge to ℞-Pharmacy Clan

• Your massive ego knows no bounds. Big shit talk over the internets

• Alright man, time to step your shitpost game up. I’ve never seen someone try harder to bait and create drama where there isn’t any. This dude is actually editing chat logs to make it look like Keyes is talking shit about Tempest as a whole.

the real post:
    2:24 AM - ℞ | Keyes: You’re a fucking joke
    2:24 AM - ℞ | Keyes: You always have been
    2:24 AM - ℞ | Keyes: Now fuck off

I don’t understand why you have all this Tempest pride. You’ve been getting carried by them since the day you joined.

• If you’re going to edit someone’s post at least make it grammatically correct. Pathetic.

• I thought it added an air of credibility. He seems the type. :/ It’s simple, Pala. Things have been said and this is an opportunity lay it on the table. It’s a simple challenge, T v P, but the resistance reached a staggeringly high salinity level. Why can’t you just accept? How different would it be from a Monday night scrim? :)

• He’s actually psychotic.

• old lions/current BB would trash any NA team in a heartbeat

• Move to na scrub.

• Off course none of you are any good tbh. If Tempest is retired I wish them the best of luck tbh.
    Why you plebbypeonpeasants can’t be civil to each other and just fight on the battle field is your
    next task imo. We don’t want to read your cheesy macho rubbish in public.
    http://i.imgur.com/qe5UwSH.jpg

• Loin knows best. Git gud

• Oh boy, never thought I’d make an account on these forums to make a single post.

This is hilarious, even old Nem used to go 50/50 with A team Tempest. Phoenix is a better team now and surely beats them now. Come on lets be serious here people.

• @Wi11:

Oh boy, never thought I’d make an account on these forums to make a single post.

This is hilarious, even old Nem used to go 50/50 with A team Tempest. Phoenix is a better team now and surely beats them now. Come on lets be serious here people.

Nemesis/Cryptic/Phoenix has never beaten our A-team. I think this whole thing is really dumb, Phoenix beat a hacked together B team (that also lost to Syndicate the same night) and nothing more. However, I do believe that Phoenix is the better team now that Omega, RAW, and I have stopped playing (to varying degrees).

• Did you misspell Epeen as Open when typing the thread title?

• Spook why are you letting your players talk shit like that… Is this how low the game is gonna stoop down to?

• @Kim:

Nemesis/Cryptic/Phoenix has never beaten our A-team. I think this whole thing is really dumb, Phoenix beat a hacked together B team (that also lost to Syndicate the same night) and nothing more. However, I do believe that Phoenix is the better team now that Omega, RAW, and I have stopped playing (to varying degrees).

I have video evidence of multiple wins against your A team, hell one time you even merced Tyrannis for one of the games we won.

Said video evidence : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_sJE4XfFdI

The entire first minute of that video is from a single scrim with your A team mercing Tyrannis. At the 45 second mark you can hear us discussing “sealing the deal”, we had already won at that point and were laughing at the stupid stunt I pulled on log bridge.

From 1:00 to 1:30 or so is another separate game when you had best sling NA Pnobio play, we even had Colonial come back for a single scrim that game when he was super rusty from playing solely CSGO for like a month so it wasnt even our A team. We also won that game.

• @Wi11:

I have video evidence of multiple wins against your A team, hell one time you even merced Tyrannis for one of the games we won.

Said video evidence : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_sJE4XfFdI

The entire first minute of that video is from a single scrim with your A team mercing Tyrannis. At the 45 second mark you can hear us discussing “sealing the deal”, we had already won at that point and were laughing at the stupid stunt I pulled on log bridge.

From 1:00 to 1:30 or so is another separate game when you had best sling NA Pnobio play, we even had Colonial come back for a single scrim that game when he was super rusty from playing solely CSGO for like a month so it wasnt even our A team. We also won that game.

If it wasn’t against me, Omega, RAW, Kwazi, Guts, and Skillz, then it wasn’t our A-team. Mercing players, no matter how good they are individually, just isn’t as effective as players you have years of synergy with. We used to beat Faucheur in scrims all the time but would lose to them in tournaments when it really mattered.

Either way this whole situation really sucks and I’ll try my best to help manage things on our end. Just when I thought I could get away…

@Aurane:

Spook why are you letting your players talk shit like that… Is this how low the game is gonna stoop down to?

I can’t control what people do. I definitely don’t agree with Sarge’s actions and I think the situation is unnecessary & uncalled for.

(Edit: Sarge has been ejected from the team)

• I’d just like to apologize for all of this right away, I didn’t intend for anything like this to happen. Spook and I just wanted to step down without any hassle.

I’d also like to publicly denounce Sarge’s actions as nothing more than a pathetic drama provoking stunt with no merit. These chat logs are clearly altered and I have nothing but contempt for this whole situation. If Sarge does anything like this again he will be a free agent.

Edit: Sarge has been ejected from the team.

• Oh no, I’ve been reprimanded! Better smile and apologize or something in order to save face! Keyes’ ego has grown to enormous proportions, and people are messaging me frequently sharing snippets of his arrogance. You Pharma nerds aren’t the best anything until you prove it. You don’t prove it in a scrim, you prove it in a tournament. I know this is a concept you casual competitive players don’t really understand, so continue to think whatever mantle you wear is earned.

But there is every manner of push-back to NOT play us. Even when we’d be crippled without our ‘god-squad of people carrying us’.

That, to me, is the most pathetic thing.

Edit: Almost as pathetic as Spooky and Omegles presenting their asses to save face.

• Sort out your silly scheduling squabbles in a chat or something.

• @Kim:

If it wasn’t against me, Omega, RAW, Kwazi, Guts, and Skillz, then it wasn’t our A-team.

But it was against RAW Guts, Skillz and you. With a merc that is ridiculous and best of his class.

• @Wi11:

But it was against RAW Guts, Skillz and you. With a merc that is ridiculous and best of his class.

A scrimmage is a practice game. They don’t keep stats in scrims. Know why? Cause they don’t matter lol. You’ll understand one day, casual.