Leave the Low Rank server's alone

• I like how these lowrank nonsense threads pop up once in a while.

We need less of them for a start, I thought we already agreed on that long, long ago. Quit moaning about it when it’s obvious shit’s not gonna change.

Inb4 Lemon comes with a pointless reminder that this thread is actually pro-lowrankservers.

• I hate them as much as you.

But we still need more low rank servers.

• @lemonater47:

I hate them as much as you.

But we still need more low rank servers.

Now I know you have lost your mind and clearly you dont own or run a server. For those of us that do. Official servers specially low rank servers kill any chance of getting and keeping our servers populated. There should only be 1 low rank server per region and one Official server per region at most. There is virtually no administration on them and it is basically a trolling free for all. For those of us that are spending hundreds or thousands a year hosting servers and admining them really dont like or see a need for any more. SO in this case, less is more and noobs learn faster and upper level players, good players are willing to help train players up. the rest are a waste of time, money and give a false sense of players being good till they hit Level 16

• I know lol. I don’t actually want more low rank servers. I was obliging Rickvs. 1 per region is too many. The oceanic region only has 1 low rank server which is always full.

I don’t run or own any servers. But I admin and maintain them. All thanks to state owned assets.

• @BillDoor:

When I tried setting up a new account I was rank 1 but all my weapons were open

Yeah, this is what I got. Rank 1, but with all my unlocks and even the same customization.

• @Brutus:

Yeah, this is what I got. Rank 1, but with all my unlocks and even the same customization.

Yep exactly, which means you can carve up a low rank server for a few hours and then start again. Thats what half the people do.

Not necessary though since the normal servers have a pretty good mix of ranks and more fun to play with people who react to feints lol.