Coldfront easter egg?

• Anyone ever seen a mason mercenary just running straight forward in the first objective.

It was like a bot, I chased it and kicked it twice and it died (showed up on my kill).

• No, I always assumed those were actual players who just randomly got crushed by rocks. >.>

• I always mistake them for actual players and kill them with the ballistas.

• It’s almost as if you play the game less than lemon greg.

• @Xylvion:

It’s almost as if you play the game less than lemon greg.

funny guy, as a mason I generally dont look around, and as agatha I just never come across them.

• There’s a lot of “shop NPCs” near the port too on the left side of the map (from Mason spawn). The theory is that all these bots are what always makes Cold Front lag and crash so hard, same with Citadel, compared to Stoneshill which can only have a finite number at a given time.

• The cow’s off by the escape boat as well.

But honestly maps been it for almost a year how the hell didn’t you notice??? There’s like 8 of them running up the beach. Strange how barbarian mercenary keeps appearing in the killfeed but no one on the scoreboard has that name.

For a few months there were those stationary bots as well. Did you notice them? They got removed.

• @SOC:

There’s a lot of “shop NPCs” near the port too on the left side of the map (from Mason spawn). The theory is that all these bots are what always makes Cold Front lag and crash so hard, same with Citadel, compared to Stoneshill which can only have a finite number at a given time.

I don’t think the issue would be NPC’s - otherwise we’d see maps heavy in NPCs, such as drunken bazaar also show similar problems.

• @gregcau:

funny guy, as a mason I generally dont look around, and as agatha I just never come across them.

Bloody hell, I saw them the first time I played the map and I tend to stay away from coldfront.

• I noticed them back when we were beta testing the map. I don’t ever remember giving the map the nod of approval while beta testing either, BUT THERE YA FUCKING GO AYE! Coldfront. Laggolicious but delicious.

• I noticed when I shot one first time I played the map.