Do people still play this?

• I’m unsure if this is due to my location (UK), and this might even just be me, but ive started having trouble finding reasonably full servers as of late, sort of within the last week or two. I’m looking at the leaderboards now and I’m ranked 1756 at level 25; so it’s fair to say I’m getting my teeth into the game. So theoretically there are 1755 people who regularly play this game and are level 25 or above. That’s a fair amount of people, not even counting the regular players below level 25. If this is the case, why am I constantly joining Hangi Herjan’s 2v2 TDM server? (No offence Hangi mate, you’re a good lad!)

Again this may just be me so bear that in mind.

• I’m from the states and there’s plenty of people still playing on the 360. I’ve even ran into some UK players.

• @conway2k:

I’m unsure if this is due to my location (UK), and this might even just be me, but ive started having trouble finding reasonably full servers as of late, sort of within the last week or two. I’m looking at the leaderboards now and I’m ranked 1756 at level 25; so it’s fair to say I’m getting my teeth into the game. So theoretically there are 1755 people who regularly play this game and are level 25 or above. That’s a fair amount of people, not even counting the regular players below level 25. If this is the case, why am I constantly joining Hangi Herjan’s 2v2 TDM server? (No offence Hangi mate, you’re a good lad!)

Again this may just be me so bear that in mind.

it’s your location,try getting a us account

• How do I do that? And what will it do?

• @conway2k:

How do I do that? And what will it do?

Well all you need is a US address when u make a account, which let’s you be on American servers where in your case will be better because u want more people playing chivalry. If you know any friends from America or someone there just ask for adress and use it when u make the account simple as that. I have like 2 UK accounts and I’m mercantile
    U may have lag tho sense you know, half a world away but hope I could help

• The game is dead.

• I’m mercantile? Wtf is that lol I meant to say american, damn autocorrect

• Actually it’s quite alive … PS3 seems to be getting low levels every day. Who I then proceed to murder Muhaha

• @coledeawesome:

I’m mercantile? Wtf is that lol I meant to say american, damn autocorrect

“Think nothing of it”

• No it’s not… I find relatively full games tbh

• When is the peak time in regards to active players?

• There is no exact peak time for active players, because people who play the game are from all over. But these are the times I’m usually on and would end up in full rooms.

12:00 PM (PST) on weekdays
    Plenty of players on weekends too.

Good Luck!

• Always people running this game on ps3…lots of new low levels I’m seeing consistently also

• @Ohh_Snap_Shun:

Always people running this game on ps3…lots of new low levels I’m seeing consistently also

I’m online Shun lets wreck some fools

• Cue epic music

• Do the devs ever look on these forums? I’ve tweeted them a few times asking for news on an update but received no reply.

• I’m pretty sure TB is done with any serious updates. :/

Looking through the forum it seems like there’s some amount of activity. I’d encourage you guys to record gameplay and post it on the chivalry subreddt! It’ll help keep the game alive and people are interested in seeing gameplay from Xbox and PS3 POVs.

• The general consensus on Redditch is that this game is dead. Ffs…

• There’s always people playing when I’m on.

Maybe not as much as you’d imagine there would be. But I still have hope for Chivalry: Medieval Warfare honestly. Plus I think if they made a console version of deadliest warrior it would for sure bring a lot of new fans because come on who wouldn’t want to be a ninja or samurai!? Lol

• I would jump from a 15 foot window if they did that.