Couple of abusers

• So this fine afternoon I encountered these guys on official server 09 DE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQrn_sbxMro&feature=youtu.be

Some of them groundsniffers (which gives me a couple of ideas who that might be), every one named Zend, one was level 61, so probably that should narrow down the list of suspects. They used some exploit respawning and changing class while in Mason spawn.

Steam profiles of two of them:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198017314400/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/karuc/

Can something be done?

• Set the video to ‘Hidden’ instead of ‘Private’.

• I thought uploaded videos are public by default. Anyway, it’s public now.

One of this guys has Sexy Voldemort and Istagali on his friendlist on steam so the mystery is solved I guess.

• I’m pretty sure these guys are former == members using smurfs since their mains were banned from all official servers

• What a noob shit this groundsniffing thing is lol, get a halberd and rekt them man, they must be really bad players.

• well, staying in the spawn isn’t really an abuse though, is it? As I’ve said before forced F1 would solve this.

• @Vanguard:

What a noob shit this groundsniffing thing is lol, get a halberd and rekt them man, they must be really bad players.

Yeah, I can totally destroy six mauls killing people at spawn.

@Xylvion:

well, staying in the spawn isn’t really an abuse though, is it? As I’ve said before forced F1 would solve this.

Instant respawning at enemy spawn isn’t an abuse?

• Hell I have done that on the rare occasion when I spawn there and then the objective gets cleared out. It is kind of fun and not really all that big of a deal. Mostly because they cannot kill everyone and the mason objective gets done and usually the masons will kill them off. So the mason team sucked and couldnt kill them. It is not really abuse at all as much as it is a potential strategy but it usually backfires.

• “Instant respawning” had a lazy fix to a 15 second cooldown instead of doing it team specific, you can’t replenish your stamina/health 24/7 now.

• Astra and Venus project, just banned some time ago… it seems they’re back… “noobs, noobs never quit”

• Well, it’s definitely exploiting the fact that you get full health for re-choosing class. It’s not even the fact that they’re camping your spawn- there’s nothing wrong with that- it’s a strat. Rather, it’s the fact that they’re using an exploit to continuously gain full health while doing so. Sorry you have to deal with drooling idiots like these guys. I hope they are swiftly banned once again. You know, these guys are capable of getting at least 30-40 kills a game at the very least if they’re shitty rank 50-60’s- there’s no need to take it a step further and ruin people’s experiences in an exploitative fashion.

• Yeah but they have to wait 15 seconds for doing it now.

• yes these players are cancer for this game.they tk me on sight for fun.
    Astral, Venus project, Dost .with their couple of smurf account.they chance usernames like underwear.they even mimic other players with same name.they do team kill gang****s and and brutal spawnmassacre.
    Any solution for these cancerous players?

• Yeah, let this group know they’re on the server: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/fkd0st. They seem pretty interested in treating them the same way they treat the nice pub players.

• There is a steamgroup with people who track down theese guys and join the opposing team.

• Haha, that’s awesome.

• @Xylvion:

Yeah but they have to wait 15 seconds for doing it now.

How that works exactly? Guy was swinging a maul and the aiming a crossbow half a second later.

• Thank Valve for making banning people’s steamIDs useless with their brilliant Family Sharing design.

• @petergriffin:

How that works exactly? Guy was swinging a maul and the aiming a crossbow half a second later.

And then he has to wait 15 seconds to change back to maul or whatever, plenty of time to kill him.