Lets be honest here

• ive seen a lot of games in chivalry where players rank 50 and above are using speedhacks. alot of people like to say its “accel” or speeding up their wep but i can tell using the debug menu that most of u are hackers and that your speed is above the regular speed and reporting them doesnt do anything im sick of seeing this same stuff wis le kush speedhackers at rank 50 on DE servers warhammer trades and big ego talk from hackers

discuss

• I’d be interested in seeing an ingame screenshot showing debug info where a players is moving faster than would normally be possible (with the caveats of not doing MAA dodge, VG lunge or generally falling off something). Feel free to PM me or send said evidence to the devs: contact@tornbanner.com

Were these on official servers or clanservers?

• @Dafuq:

ive seen a lot of games in chivalry where players rank 50 and above are using speedhacks. alot of people like to say its “accel” or speeding up their wep but i can tell using the debug menu that most of u are hackers and that your speed is above the regular speed and reporting them doesnt do anything im sick of seeing this same stuff wis le kush speedhackers at rank 50 on DE servers warhammer trades and big ego talk from hackers

discuss

can you post instructions on how to do this?

i have a big suspicion that a lot of competitive players are speedhacking just very slightly so that nobody can accuse them of it because of the games dodgy netcode

• @zombojoe:

can you post instructions on how to do this?

i have a big suspicion that a lot of competitive players are speedhacking just very slightly so that nobody can accuse them of it because of the games dodgy netcode

This .

• When you reach rank 50 you instantly become a hacker.

• lol you guys getting trolled hard

• I had left this post unapproved because I smelled troll.

• How is the last sentence not super duper evidence that this guy is a troll

• How can he be trolling? The title reads “lets be honest here,” I mean it’s quite obviously a serious topic of discussion.

• theres some debugging commands you can use to check this stuff

• Well with out screen capture evidence of debug speed hacking there is nowhere to go with this discussion. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

• I don’t know if the OP’s trolling or not, and I don’t play much now, but tbh I’ve suspected people of speedhacking far more often recently than ever before. Some messer bullshit looks just too bullshitty sometimes and makes me think it’s not always legit, and a few times lately I’ve come across SOW users who’ve really mead me suspicious, with strikes hitting very noticeably before the animation.

• against people who are laggy you just parry eariler

against people who are speedhacking the animations can vary so much you cant tell what they are doing

• So that’s why I’m dying. Hackers! This made me a little paranoid tbh. These moments that just leave me with a blank stare and slack jaw will make me wonder: Hacks or just the game trolling me?

• Speed hacks mean the player is ice skating and hitting before the actual animation does consistently. Far easier to see while spectating the player than it is while playing.

• they’ll also run faster, if they use the overclock trick

• @zombojoe:

they’ll also run faster, if they use the overclock trick

And won’t get VAC banned.

Theres that built in speed hack detection that will pick that up. However if you lag for half a second it will also think you are speedhacking session banning you. Half the reason they said it was experimental. Too sensitive.

• I’ve seen players who do it. One player would always hit far before the animation. He’d just get kicked for it. Eventually he never returned. Possibly vac banner, not sure.

• I’ve only seen two examples of speedhacking, and each time it looked exactly the same and was fairly easy to spot.

If you want to get speedhackers in trouble, just download OBS and record them in the act.

Edit: Here’s an example. This guy was in our lobby, I suspected he was speedhacking, I recorded him and sent the footage to Gauntlet and he confirmed it was a speedhacker. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5C6FyuUj_o

• @ToLazy4Name:

I’ve only seen two examples of speedhacking, and each time it looked exactly the same and was fairly easy to spot.

If you want to get speedhackers in trouble, just download OBS and record them in the act.

Edit: Here’s an example. This guy was in our lobby, I suspected he was speedhacking, I recorded him and sent the footage to Gauntlet and he confirmed it was a speedhacker. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5C6FyuUj_o

Ugh that FOV of fail…… Hard to tell if he was speed hacking or PING related cause you didnt show his ping.