Sometimes my game pauses when I press TAB

• Since recently my game started to pause when I press tab to see the scores. It kinda pauses like mega lag. I can’t get i to play after that. I have to restart the game and it is usually ok.

• I’d start by renaming the config folder that lives in /my games/chivalry/udkgame/ in case something has been caught up in the bindings that causes the game to break.

Does this only happen with the tab key? You mention the game freezes, if you alt-tab, alt-enter or ctrl-alt-delete is there any error message?

• @MonkeyFiend:

I’d start by renaming the config folder that lives in /my games/chivalry/udkgame/ in case something has been caught up in the bindings that causes the game to break.

Does this only happen with the tab key? You mention the game freezes, if you alt-tab, alt-enter or ctrl-alt-delete is there any error message?

No, no error message. I can’t say when it happenes. No obvious pattern. Sometimes I come and play, all is well. Other times game starts to freeze just when I press tab to see the scores. It freezes (pauses) for 2-3 seconds and it makes it unplayable. Like mega lag.

As I said I have to quit and reload and it is usually ok. Sometimes I have to start the game again. And I get no error messages in all of the said cases.

• This strange bug is still here. Only way I can fix it, is to quit the game and restart.