The halberd model.

• So I’ve noticed something that no one has mentioned before.

The halberd on the wiki, the picture of the Agathian vanguard in class selection and on the agathian vanguard trading card the halberd looks like this.

The actual halberd model and icon look like this.

Why are they different? What happened to the first model.

• Holy fuck never noticed that! And I play halberd every day!

• idk but it looks like a good design

• Halberd used to look different in the alpha and beta version of chiv. This also applies to the Broadsword I guess - In the ChivUDK/SDK you can find 2 different broadsword models.

I guess it didn’t look halberd’y enough…?

Alpha screenshot - look at the vanguard’s halberd:

• It also looks shorter.

That war axe in that picture is huge.

• I noticed that when I was making my Halberd model ,the pic looked one way and the weapon model looked different. I prefer the old one personally. Perhaps they changed it to prevent confusion with the pole axe.

• I like the in game model more.

• @Oilystool:

I noticed that when I was making my Halberd model ,the pic looked one way and the weapon model looked different. I prefer the old one personally. Perhaps they changed it to prevent confusion with the pole axe.

I NEED your frickin halberd model, lol.

Pretty cool though, I never realized this either, and I stare at halberd for hours every day haha.

• Yes, they changed its model during end of the beta (along with alot of other visual stuff), just before game was released. Halberd was my main weap back then so played alot with that old model, liked it if I remember right.