So since you stole our money….. (Ps3 & Ps4)

• Can you at least resell us a working copy that functions like PC, on PS4 for like $30? Like I’d go buy a PS4 and Chivalry right now.

• Lol. Cash grab or not, i still love it.

• Torn banner didn’t steal your money. Your just a bone head (I mean that in the nicest way) for buying it on the console. You can either enjoy the game you paid for or un-download it.

• @General:

Torn banner didn’t steal your money. Your just a bone head (I mean that in the nicest way) for buying it on the console. You can either enjoy the game you paid for or un-download it.

I really don’t care it looks like crap, that we don’t have as many maps, or the same duel system, but half the time it’s unplayable. They could have made some kind of effort to patch the networking, anything, but no. I understood when the game just came out but it’s been months, and nothing. It’s obvious they’ve dropped support for it.

I’m just trying to get some kind of response, they at least owe us that instead of waiting for something that’ll never happen.

• Mate it’s a cashgrab by your neighborly Torn Banner Studios®, they’re never making an update. You can only hang in shame and think more carefully about your future purchases.

• They could have done this. They could have improved the networking as you said, but we are talking about Torn Banner Studios here. :/

• It kept me happy for a 20$ game. I paid for what I got, I suppose.

• You got more than you bargained for. >D

• @General:

It kept me happy for a 20$ game. I paid for what I got, I suppose.

Don’t get me wrong, I pretty much played straight until level 40, I got my value. It’s sad watching all these people buy the helmets and such and will never see a dollar of that go back into the version they’re supporting.