Anyone else on here playing on Xbox 360?

• I look through these forums, and I don’t recognize hardly anyone. Seems to me that this site is mostly pc users. Let’s share some of what we’ve learned with the newer players, and maybe learn a little more ourselves.

• I am a pc user tbh but am thinking of buying a console later in year. Is Florida not the home of the Swamp Thing.?
    a great old marvel comic drawn by berni wrightson? it was very good indeed tbh.

• Indeed it is the home of the Swamp Thing!

• I’ll share a bit of what I’ve learned…
    For one, don’t think that player level means how good they are. At level 34, I still get slaughtered by players in their twenties.
    No offense to you archers…but they have to be killed as quickly as possible. Can’t do much while you’re getting shot in the back.
    Use your mic. Communication makes all the difference.
    Just because a weapon is higher on the “unlock scale” doesn’t make it automatically better.

Any opinions?

• I love you so much man. Especially that last point. <3 Me and you, have a chivalrous connection.

• Ok, here’s something else to try…
    Use different characters. It gives you the best idea of strengths and weaknesses. Also, it really keeps your opponents guessing. Once they are used to you bashing away with a mace and shield as a knight, no one is expecting the nimble antics of a Man at Arms.

• Feint all day for easy win and easy tears.

• XDDDDDDDDDDDD

• @loin:

I am thinking of buying a console later in year.

Duel me when you do. It might be fun watching a chicken run around with its head cut off, I suppose.

• Yes there are some users on this forum that play this on the 360.

To reply to post #1,
    Newer players on the console port will swing + swing. Also half the players on the console port do not riposte after a parry.
    I tell new players tips and basic stuff, but middway through the game I will get kicked by some salty McGee on the other team.

@Oy:

Feint all day for easy win and easy tears.

Use the Claymore for extra tears,
    even though I dislike fighting someone who uses weapon and and has latency issues.

• Ser Button understands this port!

• The riposte is a truly valuable technique. Hard for me to do, but am working on making it more of a reflex.
    A good boot to the nuts often scrambles your opponents rhythm…and gives you the offensive.

• A good boot to the nuts often scrambles your opponents rhythm. I had to re read that a couple times. xD

• It amuses me to see you and firefly fight xD.

• Mr Buttons…great battles yesterday!