Best players in NA comp (serious)

• **Archer

1. skillz (strong melee, accurate shot)
    2.pnobio (Amazing with sling, great map placement)
    3.bigs (extremely accurate and deadly shot, great game sense)
    4. Cervantes (Good all around archer, strong javelins)
    5.anstii (average all around archer)

MAA

1.Sir Loin Of Beef(Smart player, can change playstyles fast depending on his opponent affecting the outcome of the game greatly. Great lone wolf stratagies)
    2.Fart Sniffer(extremely good defense and feint reading that makes up for great killing. Melee expert)
    3.JimmyTryhard(very technical player and knows about mechanics well. good all around maa)
    4.Chrisomatic(Strong offense, good with mace, can do 1 v X situations extremely well)
    5.Keyes(Master dodger and can dodge his way efficiently through the field to make for a lethal maa)

Vanguard
    1. Guts(very effective teamplayer, great footwork, and one of the best with the zwei)
    2. RAW BONER(Amazing and super good at what he does, unpredictable playstyle as well)
    3. Waterboy(Good vanguard, target switch expert, good at reversing)
    4. Spaceman(Uses all vanguard weapons to the complete extent of their power. Making for a good all around vanguard)
    5. W1LL(Very unpredictable with reverse oh’s, feints, and target switching mixed in. Creating a deadly playstyle)

**Knight
    1. Raw Boner(Unpredicatble, great all around knight, can change the outcome of a game greatly)
    2. Curly(one of the upcoming knights, promising player, good all around knight, has great game sense)
    3. Beast(Extremely Solid player, but sometimes lacks consistency)
    4. Poppycock(Very agressive playstyle that pays off greatly)
    5. Stan(Solid around knight also very versatile between different weapons, playstyles, and classes)

Comment your top 5!

• i think omega is the best player NA

• @Excal:

5. W1LL(Very unpredictable with reverse oh’s, feints, and target switching mixed in. Creating a deadly playstyle)

Awww hell yea bout time I come out on one of these lists. I’d like to thank my mom, waters, and all of Meta.

• im very sad im not under the maa list. i cri evr tiem

• 3. Waterboy(Good vanguard, target switch expert, good at reversing)

Famous. Thank you based Sean

• @Aurane:

Famous. Thank you based Sean

It’s really happening guys, we did it.

• “Who is poppycock”

• where’s yarnu, where’s hexen, where’s sir clay, where’s colonial, where’s palaceer/10 imo

Those apex, f, and T guys aren’t much compared to Palaceer is the best player I’ve ever seen. He is 150% better than me in all aspects. He uses every mechanic in the game to his advantage. Thankfully he let me join, some power hungry co-leader won’t stop me.

• Troll post yes?

• What’s wrong with being in top 5 archer?

• @Skonk:

What’s wrong with being in top 5 archer?

If NA is anything like EU, being the fifth best archer is almost the same as being the worst archer.

• Archer competition is pretty close. I’d say the top 6-7 guys are relatively similar in terms of effectiveness but then there’s a big dropoff.

• I assume this is another sean troll post because of the players he didn’t include. It’s almost a believable post but not really. + not to put myself up or anyone else down but I haven’t been considered less than top 3 in a really long time.

• @J-P:

If NA is anything like EU, being the fifth best archer is almost the same as being the worst archer.

can confirm JP is pretty good

@Anstii:

I assume this is another sean troll post because of the players he didn’t include. It’s almost a believable post but not really. + not to put myself up or anyone else down but I haven’t been considered less than top 3 in a really long time.

ive always considered myself top 1 ever since the june patch

• Guys, this is nothing official…. Don’t take it so serious. This is a certain individuals opinion. Thats why i added, comment your top 5, dont take it so personal! so comment your top 5 of each class.

• This post is deleted!

• This list is clearly false and made without a single though. I am the best NA player in NA comp, if anyone says otherwise they are just trolling.

This is a certain individuals opinion, dont take it so personal!

• You got it

• Mod

♥ Thanks guys! ♥

• @J-P:

It’s actually a pretty good troll tbh. It’s believable and if someone claims this a troll, everyone will think it’s 'cause he’s sad for not being listed as the best.

Anstii kind of ruined it by taking the bait.