Clash of Kings app (Chivalry poster ripoff?)

• I saw this poster in the subway

Blatant Chivalry art ripoff?

• I don’t see it.

• I like the dude with the exploding stomach.

• There was a Facebook app that had the agatha knight with flames in the background a couple of years back.

But a mobile app with actual posters lol. Bloody suicide lol. Sue them good torn banner.

Doing some research on it it has some good reviews. “Free” to play. $95 worth of in game content. That image is one of their main images and the base images for many of their logos.

I would absolutely take them to court. They don’t have a defence.

• This post is deleted!

• Chinese company, probably no chance getting this through court.

• @elwebbaro:

Chinese company, probably no chance getting this through court.

The chinkers made a ripoff of tf2 as well.

• I wish my local subway had cool posters like that around, lol.

• @Oy:

The chinkers made a ripoff of tf2 as well.

and battlefield heroes

• Is that another fps game? This medieval stuff has been around for a long time I dare say many pictures look identical tbh.
    All they can do is full a canvas with knights and armours really.

• They can also not cut and paste assets from torn banner’s own promotional material.

• That kind of image has been around for at least a decade tbh. What about old comic books and medieval movies
    from the 50’s upwards, they had very colourful posters of knights fighting and famous battle scenes, this is how
    they got people out to the movies or purchased comics and books, before technology we have today.

• loin i dont think you understand
    they literally took a picture from Chivalry’s promotional material and modified it a bit in photoshop, throwing other pictures in from other sources in the mix

• Not Chivalry. There is no option to be left handed in Chiv – as you can see both Knights appear to be left handed in the Clash of Kings poster.

• Well I am a left handed Chivalry player. Being some kind of photoshop guru a skilled I mastered even before filters came
    along Mr Zombojoe could be right. How ever even rival companies such as movie houses or studio’s unofficially share
    art and props. TB will no doubt have placed deep water marks in art they don’t share with other developers though.

• @Caliko:

Not Chivalry. There is no option to be left handed in Chiv – as you can see both Knights appear to be left handed in the Clash of Kings poster.

there was a brief beta build that let you have left handed combat

was pretty cool tbh

• @Caliko:

Not Chivalry. There is no option to be left handed in Chiv – as you can see both Knights appear to be left handed in the Clash of Kings poster.

That is because they took the original pictures from CHIV and did a horizontal flip in photoshop. I did the exact same thing with this image
    Original Image….

My edit for my MOTD for my server…

• @Caliko:

This is a blantant ripoff and I would pursue legal damages. That is because they took the original pictures from CHIV and did a horizontal flip in photoshop. I did the exact same thing with this image
    Original Image….

My edit for my MOTD for my server…