Who is the best xbox player or players

• I don’t have chivalry xbox but I’m curious, in ps3 the nest player is a no brainer, oh snap shun but I haven’t really seen xbox debates so please put someone down that you deem the best and a reason why! Cheers

• I suppose, Sir Kalliot is the best player hands down. Aside from me of course ;)

• @General:

I suppose, Sir Kalliot is the best player hands down. Aside from me of course ;)

But Harold says you’re just “standerd.”

• If standerd means going 40-4 every game then I am ;)… Back when I “really” played Chivalry, I suppose.
    (Harold and I rarely played together because of the cold war)

• Hangi Herjan is pretty handy with a blade

• Your not the best player, neither is Kalliot.
    I highly doubt that you or Kalliot can do foot drags or waterfalls. I guess you can’t.
    When i did that thing to test the connection with you i noticed how your attack was a slash. This implies that you a just a mere slasher meta like the commoners in this game of which i dominate with my longsword and not the horrible big spamming weapons that you and Kalliot possess.

Also creating a new clan and calling yourself the best because Kalliot is the top of the board? That seems a little biased to me.
    Anyone can pick up a Zweihander and slash and get a 40-4. Me i go long sword because it’s my knight sword on the PC and i contains more balance than your ez weapons.

I know Kalliot feints, but do you feint as well? If you do so i think you will probably micro feint and i really doubt that you will be able to read the smallest micro feint.

NOW SIT DOWN AND HAVE SOME MEAD!

• @King:

Your not the best player, neither is Kalliot.
    I highly doubt that you or Kalliot can do foot drags or waterfalls. I guess you can’t.
    When i did that thing to test the connection with you i noticed how your attack was a slash. This implies that you a just a mere slasher meta like the commoners in this game of which i dominate with my longsword and not the horrible big spamming weapons that you and Kalliot possess.

Also creating a new clan and calling yourself the best because Kalliot is the top of the board? That seems a little biased to me.
    Anyone can pick up a Zweihander and slash and get a 40-4. Me i go long sword because it’s my knight sword on the PC and i contains more balance than your ez weapons.

I know Kalliot feints, but do you feint as well? If you do so i think you will probably micro feint and i really doubt that you will be able to read the smallest micro feint.

DAMN SON Harold call in u out haha I get what your saying and I’ll admit I can’t read the smallest feint so I tend to keep distance, I use the first sword u get as vanguard majority of time sometimes I use the claymore for fun, I play the knight class on small maps and that’s about it, I have heard of dragging feinting and rainbows but what is a water fall I have not heard of such things, witch craft!

• Aha, you will learn. xD

• Good one on going great sword btw. +1 REP

• @King:

Your not the best player, neither is Kalliot.

Harold, calling me out is why I like you. This forum would be so tasteless if it was always one sided in my favor. I’m not saying I agree with you; because I don’t. But I respect your tenacity, I suppose.

I promise when the time comes… I’ll make your death quick.

• My death? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. I only succumb to extreme lag and i still try even under one sided circumstances and i don’t have a easy play style like you do. You might be as bad as dutchman.

You see Firecry i believe everything has a purpose. I stopped believing this when i saw your clan get together again. ;D

I don’t see the purpose of this. What ever the hosts side is, is most likely the side that shall win. I do not think myself as immortal. As you do. Don’t think that you run this port, as you clearly don’t. The port is run by the community and not puppeted by a single player. As you wish it to be. Why should everyone be under one guy? That thing were you either die or join. pff. I’m starting to think you think this a fantasy rather than a game.

Here i am, standing up for the XBOX Chivalry community, so we don’t have to live under General Fireflys rule of thumb.

• Even when i say standing up for the community. No one really gives two flying bodkins about “What is happening”

• @King:

Even when i say standing up for the community. No one really gives two flying bodkins about “What is happening”

Your missing the big picture. I’m giving the people, allies and those who seek it a real “structure”. My society is based on a foundation that will keep this game alive longer then it should. Sure, chivalry might have a decent amount of player right now, but can you say that in a year? People are simply becoming less interested in this game and much of the top 100 are gone. If my plan is successful, this game will still be active and healthy even after I’m gone. Everything I do is for the people, I suppose.

• @General:

Your missing the big picture. I’m giving the people, allies and those who seek it a real “structure.” Everything I do is for the people, I suppose. (waits for applause from empty room)

You should probably know you sound like a cocky blowhard with an inflated ego. No offense, just letting you know how you come off when you brag about these “selfless acts” you apparently keep commiting. I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt since I’ve been misunderstood in the past as well, but for real man, it’s hard to stomach self-admiration disguised as empathy.

• Oy… Lets not blow this out of proportion. It’s not like I’m trying to cure alziemers. I respect what you’re saying. But it’s just a game.

• @General:

Oy… Lets not blow this out of proportion. It’s not like I’m trying to cure alziemers. I respect what you’re saying. But it’s just a game.

17 pages of ranting and I’m the one who need the reality check?

• Damn son. It’s kicking off!

• What is meant by"best player"? Highest kills per round? What about the archer that spends the whole round sitting atop the wall (battering ram) and never puts a foot on contested ground? Or the experienced player who has an ego problem and curses and team kills because of imaginary “Rule violations”? I think the “Best Player” should be able to excel at all classes, be helpful to beginners, change teams as needed for a fair battle, and be willing to die like the rest.

• @Gnarlydude:

What is meant by"best player"? Highest kills per round? What about the archer that spends the whole round sitting atop the wall (battering ram) and never puts a foot on contested ground? Or the experienced player who has an ego problem and curses and team kills because of imaginary “Rule violations”? I think the “Best Player” should be able to excel at all classes, be helpful to beginners, change teams as needed for a fair battle, and be willing to die like the rest.

Lets not make it a question for philosophers, the best player in my opinion is 1 that Excella at 1v1 fights after all its all your “skill” as for archer I don’t even know, all archers I know don’t play it primarily

• I definitely agree that the best player would dominate 1 v 1! And I can see how Master Players wouldn’t really play any one class predominantly…I’m no Master, but am past the “same class, same loadout, every battle” stage.