Who is the best xbox player or players

• Banned

IMO, kalliot was the best during the time when he still played everyday, during that time no one could beat him, even me and hero jesters struggled to get wins on him in duel. But a lot of time has passed since then, and now I beat sir kalliot easily. And general fire fly,
    stfu you got 7-0d on your host by me. Sit down.

I love how no one has pointed out the best 1v1 fighters…. No question about it:
    hero x Emperor, myself, homura x akemi, AZ merk 101, nacho samuraI ( no particulate order)

but 1v1 fighting is only a piece of this game, how many players can say the have gotten over 100 kills in a pub FFA with less than 15 deaths? Or get 30 kills with out a single death in LTS or TO.

I know of only 2 players other than my self that have gotten over 100 kills in a single FFA match that have proof.
    Im sure there are more out there that have gone on a 30 kill streak before.

• @I:

now I beat sir kalliot easily. And general fire fly,
    stfu you got 7-0d on your host by me. Sit down.

Don’t be starting fights. Our little feud is over. Just enjoy your spot as 1#, With so many glitches you never know, You could wake up a level 1 again. Accidents happen :/
    But I respect you, Because you respect me. I don’t think we need to be slaty or scheme something “really” unpleasant. We’re above that. Lets just be friends :)

• @I:

I know of only 2 players other than my self that have gotten over 100 kills in a single FFA match.

And I’m one of 'em. ;D #Thunderstorm

• Banned

@General:

Don’t be starting fights. Our little feud is over. Just enjoy your spot as 1#, With so many glitches you never know, You could wake up a level 1 again. Accidents happen :/
    But I respect you, Because you respect me. I don’t think we need to be slaty or scheme something “really” unpleasant. We’re above that. Lets just be friends :)

i don’t respect you. you attempt to steal from and slander other clans, you post libel, you scheme and lie and now since all that failed your trying to threaten me with hacking into my account and resetting it. You don’t scare me go ahead and do it. You will just prove my point.

• AVOIDING TENSIONS

I’m seeing an evolution happening here with each #1, like more and more people are learning the game with each change:

#1 Undead Odin= ???
    #2 LOT=feinters, ducking
    #3 Kalliot=super feinters, dragging, rainbow
    #4 Zombies=combo-feinters, combo-feint+parry
    #5 ???=Feint readers

• @I:

i don’t respect you. you attempt to steal from and slander other clans, you post libel, you scheme and lie and now since all that failed your trying to threaten me with hacking into my account and resetting it. You don’t scare me go ahead and do it. You will just prove my point.

I have sneaking suspicion you don’t trust me… And all I ever wanted was to be friends. That hurts my feelings :(

• @VizualDeciple:

#1 Undead Odin

He wasn’t that good. He just played a lot. His main moves were stab, drag and the odd feint. I don’t even think he spoke english :/

• PLEASE GENTLEMAN KEEP THIS ANGER WHERE IT BELONGS o.o

o–-}===>DUEL BRUH<==={–-o

• @VizualDeciple:

o–-}===>DUEL BRUH<==={–-o

I’m man enough to admit, losing once was more than enough for me. I’m “done dueling”. Think of me as that old 5 star General who sips scotch and enjoys the simple things in life. Like trying to peel a banana backwards or fishing with dynamite. If I need to duel I’ll send a private. #ImTheGeneralBitch

zombies may call it cowardly. But hey, I’m a General (like Tullius from skyrim) not a knight. I have wars to win.
    http://media.makeameme.org/created/general-firefly-approves.jpg

• This post is deleted!

• @VizualDeciple:

AVOIDING TENSIONS

I’m seeing an evolution happening here with each #1, like more and more people are learning the game with each change:

#1 Undead Odin= ???
    #2 LOT=feinters, ducking
    #3 Kalliot=super feinters, dragging, rainbow
    #4 Zombies=combo-feinters, combo-feint+parry
    #5 ???=Feint readers

Only about 20% of players above level 40 read slash feints more than half the time which is pretty sad……

Just running up to someone like your going to attack and feinting doesn’t work unless you have a fast AF weapon. Which cracks me up when people run up to me and do a slash feint.Kind of bad when people fall for those. (I’m not perfect myself but one must have discipline to read feints) Dont guess and don’t put yourself in a position to be feinted. Nuff said
    FIRECRACKER talking to non feint readers / /
    http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=tdbORXEmbnk

• Worst weapons to feint with

Zweihander- slow
    Hunting Knife- defeats the purpose, plus if they read it u just gave up your chance which is something u can’t do with daggers
    Double Axe-slow
    Maul-slow

• I can only really read combo feints, awkward slash, and alt slash feints TBH but I’m working on it. Being able to know when someone is about to fake really levels the playing field. I’m much better at reading them now than I was a couple months ago where I fell for even the tiniest feints XD

Key to not get combo feinted = Don’t parry immediately after getting hit

• @Firecracker999:

Worst weapons to feint with

Zweihander- slow
    Hunting Knife- defeats the purpose, plus if they read it u just gave up your chance which is something u can’t do with daggers
    Double Axe-slow
    Maul-slow

As a now devoted Zwei user I have to say it is decent to fake with because since most players know that the weapon is really slow they don’t expect you to fake with it and I get people all the time. I agree with knives being terrible, and I’m guilty of falling for axe and maul feints.

• @VizualDeciple:

I can only really read awkward slash and alt slash feints TBH but I’m working on it. Being able to know when someone is about to fake really levels the playing field. I’m much better at reading them now than I was a couple months ago where I fell for even the tiniest feints XD

When I first started the game and I saw people combo feinting I thought it was black magic

• Just gotta be disiprinned

• @VizualDeciple:

As a now devoted Zwei user I have to say it is decent to fake with because since most players know that the weapon is really slow they don’t expect you to fake with it and I get people all the time. I agree with knives being terrible, and I’m guilty of falling for axe and maul feints.

U could probably combo feint decent with the Zweihander but not for pulling a basic feint.

• True, since the unexperienced expect someone to spam RT with the weapon. The worst thing that could happen with a zwei combo feint though is the that the opponent uses the ample wind up time to attempt a last ditch hit trade. I’ve gotten killed so many times that way and it is almost always when they are one hit away from death.

• This post is deleted!

• Hit trades suck……
    Should be first hit flinch
    It’s annoying when people purposefully try to hit trade. Ruins the combat