"The Shadow Clan" General Firefly has returned

• Sound familiar? Nostalgia forced me out of retirement and back to the world of chivalry. My new regime consists of loyalists from the old clan like Sir Kalliot. My Dark Alliance has been fully rebuilt and is once again the 1# society. I shall convert or crush what ever clans are left. And this time… Nothing will stop me.
    The game is afoot, I suppose.

The Dark Alliance:

-The Shadow clan (General firefly) 15 members

-The pink butterfly clan (Spartacus) 20 members

-The War Wolves clan (flying Dutchman) 10-20 members

The Resistance:

-The ATOM clan (Hero Jester)

(Any surviving Xbox clans must either join me or the resistance… Oh this will be fun ^^)

• (Any surviving Xbox clans must either join me or the resistance… Oh this will be fun ^^)
    the arrogance is real….

• He’s back already folks.

• Think of it more as “You’re with me” or “You’re not with me”. Resistance just sounds fun. Besides I’m not being arrogant, just blunt.

• As blunt as a stick that i rub on my lips. Wait whaaaaaa?

• I choose resistance

• We all do. Firefly thinks he runs Chivalry lol

• @King:

Firefly thinks he runs Chivalry lol

Oh, but I do. I always have; you silly goose. Where would you be without me running the show?
    But I respect if you don’t want to join my society. You were always my favorite adversary, I suppose.

• Nothing would change.
    Get out of that fantasy world please.

I have respect for you too nonetheless

• You will understand me, Harold; soon enough. The real fantasy is believing this game will survive without help in the long run, I suppose.

It’s a win-win.
    If you join me then my society grows.
    If your against me, you and your friends/clan have a reason to play because you have an enemy to fight.

My plan is to minimize the amount of people leaving this game. I provide a structure for everyone, friend or foe. This plan might not be perfect and could fail completely. But at least I’m contributing in keeping this game active.

“Great minds are often misunderstood.”

• Everybody who plays keeps the game alive. You keep people wondering “is he serious?”

• @Oy:

Everybody who plays keeps the game alive.

If that were true, Torn banner wouldn’t of turned there backs. But it depends on your definition of “alive”, I suppose.

• @General:

If that were true, Torn banner wouldn’t of turned there backs. But it depends on your definition of “alive”, I suppose.

but… dude…

• I knew you would try to use that stupid fan meme (It’s halarious, I suppose)
    face palm

http://i.memecaptain.com/gend_images/Lhdqsw.jpg

• What you need is a member called TheClaw tbh. It sounds rather good for a shadow clan member or
    let your warriors feared rep work for you ie http://i.imgur.com/dbOsg4x.jpg

• We all have a reason to play and not have it revolve around you. I brought this for a reason. So did most other people who play this, you going around and stating that “Your clan is the best” look at me i have Ser Kalliot he is good player so i win
    HHHUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEE.
    In my opinion your making people leave by having one “Master race” pulling the strings of Chivalry.
    Now i ride on my horse, coming home in time for breakfast.

• Bring on the meme team!

• Since there’s really only 4-5 “active” xbox people on this forum, this thread can’t be for recruiting. My posts just keep you PC/PS3 folk up to date on what’s going on around here. Easy recommendation is you sit back and let the wheel spin.

Harold is the only one that can really say anything about my bizz, I suppose. Although I would be a happier man if he just drank the damn cool aid!
    (Since he’s the only one “here” getting affected)

• No cool aid in Britain.

• @King:

No cool aid in Britain.

My cool aid will find its way to you. In a cold glass of sanity, I suppose.