Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Patch 38 (Chivalry Community Fest)

• Z 5 on TO maps that don’t have voices like Outpost, Cold Front, and all the new maps should just be “Come hither!”

You know, like the old days of KotH Z 5 and other modes.

Make it happen.

• Developer

@lemonater47:

How can this happen??? I certainly didn’t put that there.

Do you have (under [AOC.AOCGame])

bDontAddSdkMapsToList=true

?

If not, add it.

That’s not new, though…

• Developer

@Retsnom:

I think some of the INI configs got switched up somehow. I know that my server is still crashing players client game. Mine only seemed to work after a reboot. Still scratching my head on that one. I ended up adding INI commands back into the PCServer-UDKGame.ini but still getting weird effect of Chiv Rcon Tool now not functioning or staying logged into the server. We shall see tonight if more people try to join but then it crashes their game…… I haven’t tested Colosseum yet, but that sounds like bad news…

Which server? Still causing client crashes? Have any .dmp files from said crashes?

• No forest LTS? :/

• @SOC:

Z 5 on TO maps that don’t have voices like Outpost, Cold Front, and all the new maps should just be “Come hither!”

You know, like the old days of KotH Z 5 and other modes.

Make it happen.

Yes! Pretty pleeeeeasseee torn banner :D

• Voting for the new maps on official servers is not working, and i havent seen them in any rotations yet??

• @Vesanus:

No forest LTS? :/

At least it’s the best new FFA map (It’s with moor in first place) followed by Castle assault.
    Cove is the whole map, it’s way too large, and Colloseum lags like crazy.

• @CrustaceanSoup:

Do you have (under [AOC.AOCGame])

bDontAddSdkMapsToList=true

?

If not, add it.

That’s not new, though…

This happened on all my servers just last patch. They all started running custom maps. Servers that have never ran custom maps in the past.

Something went wrong with it last patch. Having it to false shouldn’t add a random assortment of custom maps to the server when the server has never run custom maps and doesn’t have custom maps in the command line.

Correction. It didn’t happen on my actual custom map server. The only one where it’s set to true. Didn’t think I’d need to change it for servers not running custom maps.

• @CrustaceanSoup:

Which server? Still causing client crashes? Have any .dmp files from said crashes?

My server - Official KiLa THUNDERDOME #1 Custom/Mix-Chicago
    kila.game.nfoservers.com:6000

Last night I did a complete uninstall/reinstall of Chiv so I am not sure if I have any DMP files, I will have to check
    I also had my host provider wipe the server and do a complete reinistall of my Chiv server. This is when I saw that the PCServer-UDKGame.ini was incomplete and missing many cvars. I will look for some dmp files when I get home

• I posted map fixes in my colosseum thread if devs haven’t noticed yet :)

http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/21049-Roman-Colosseum/page7

• wtf is wrong with this game? Seriously? It took me over 4 hours to get my server back up and running semi correctly. But now the Chiv Rcon tool just flickers connections and I leave the game for a bit and try to rejoin my server and it never fully connects and it gets stuck in Wait for the game to load…. Hour number 7 of dicking with this. I can join other servers but not my own?

• Had a lot of fun on the play with torn banner event yesterday guys ^^

• A lot of fun and the new maps are Amazing, I hope to unlock the secret DLC :)

• Still 8,000 people online, I wonder if they just didn’t disconnect from Sunday lol.

• Surprisingly I think a lot of them actually bought the game.

Hell I saw one rank 5 who had skins for a lot of his weapons and for each class. Spent at least $50 on skins lol.

• Well I guess no secret update for us:

61,062/100,000 members.

queue sad music. :(

• 100,000 was stretching it even for a free weekend.

• So it seems now that Torn Banner are aware of the Colosseum bug fix post. Let us all hope they have 5 minutes to make the changes, and however long it takes to make a hotfix. ;)
    I can’t even enjoy playing because once the rotation comes around to Colosseum, it’s just a bunch of frustration from players, and someone recognizes me, asks me if I know when a fix is coming, then people direct their frustration towards me. Not enjoyable at all then. :(

• what happened to the rest of the skins that were in the BETA?

• @LongSun:

what happened to the rest of the skins that were in the BETA?

I asked them as well. Turns out just because the weapons were in beta,it did not mean that it would be included this patch. They picked the ones they like and the rest have to wait to other patches.