Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Patch 38 (Chivalry Community Fest)

• @CrustaceanSoup:

Which server? Still causing client crashes? Have any .dmp files from said crashes?

My server - Official KiLa THUNDERDOME #1 Custom/Mix-Chicago
    kila.game.nfoservers.com:6000

Last night I did a complete uninstall/reinstall of Chiv so I am not sure if I have any DMP files, I will have to check
    I also had my host provider wipe the server and do a complete reinistall of my Chiv server. This is when I saw that the PCServer-UDKGame.ini was incomplete and missing many cvars. I will look for some dmp files when I get home

• I posted map fixes in my colosseum thread if devs haven’t noticed yet :)

http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/21049-Roman-Colosseum/page7

• wtf is wrong with this game? Seriously? It took me over 4 hours to get my server back up and running semi correctly. But now the Chiv Rcon tool just flickers connections and I leave the game for a bit and try to rejoin my server and it never fully connects and it gets stuck in Wait for the game to load…. Hour number 7 of dicking with this. I can join other servers but not my own?

• Had a lot of fun on the play with torn banner event yesterday guys ^^

• A lot of fun and the new maps are Amazing, I hope to unlock the secret DLC :)

• Still 8,000 people online, I wonder if they just didn’t disconnect from Sunday lol.

• Surprisingly I think a lot of them actually bought the game.

Hell I saw one rank 5 who had skins for a lot of his weapons and for each class. Spent at least $50 on skins lol.

• Well I guess no secret update for us:

61,062/100,000 members.

queue sad music. :(

• 100,000 was stretching it even for a free weekend.

• So it seems now that Torn Banner are aware of the Colosseum bug fix post. Let us all hope they have 5 minutes to make the changes, and however long it takes to make a hotfix. ;)
    I can’t even enjoy playing because once the rotation comes around to Colosseum, it’s just a bunch of frustration from players, and someone recognizes me, asks me if I know when a fix is coming, then people direct their frustration towards me. Not enjoyable at all then. :(

• what happened to the rest of the skins that were in the BETA?

• @LongSun:

what happened to the rest of the skins that were in the BETA?

I asked them as well. Turns out just because the weapons were in beta,it did not mean that it would be included this patch. They picked the ones they like and the rest have to wait to other patches.

• Why are…
    Cistern
    Bridge
    Dining hall
    Frost peak
    Mines
    Shipyard
    Tarvern
    …On 24 player FFA servers, heck they’re too small for anything above 6 players.

• @Xylvion:

Why are…
    Cistern
    Bridge
    Dining hall
    Frost peak
    Mines
    Shipyard
    Tarvern
    …On 24 player FFA servers, heck they’re too small for anything above 6 players.

I have bridge, cistern, mines and shipyard on my server as ffa and they are a blast on a full server

• @Retsnom:

I have bridge, cistern, mines and shipyard on my server as ffa and they are a blast on a full server

No they’re not, they’re a crowded lmb fest.

• @Xylvion:

No they’re not, they’re a crowded lmb fest.

Only on noob weekends but it is super fast battles from mulit directions. It takes lots of skill to be on top with a high KDR. While it may seem easy to simply LMB that really doesnt work all that well as you constantly have to mix up attacks as you selectively target switch and combo while still maintaining your stamina. It can actually be quite a challenge and the need to use the terrain is also very important for success. It is in deed a blood bath when played correctly, but oh what carnage!