If your new game fails, please go back to rebalancing C:MW

• Balance live for pubs, let mercs balance for competitive.

• How are they going to make money off of that?

• Probably nothing if just balancing, not even sure what that is - except for archers. Any imbalance around individual weapons really doesnt matter that much - if they were all balanced good players couldnt test their skills on noobs with a crappy weapon.

But with the free weekend we have a spike in players, up to 23rd in the world of steam games. That I find pretty interesting - well mostly interesting because they are so many people that probably only play games if they are free.

I think the obvious fixes are things like kicks and map tweaks (did they fix the objectives that say you failed when you succeeded - that is a little embarrassing).

Anyway my point is there are still lots of potential sales and potential players - the game is fun and good so its worth another iteration of fixes. Unfortunately usually they fix things I never expect them to fix, its all a bit random and not really fixing player priorities.

• when is chiv gonna go free to play?

• @zombojoe:

when is chiv gonna go free to play?

Chiv already goes free weekend at least twice a year and it seems to be working so maybe their UE4 game is a MOBA with Chiv combat :o

• @zombojoe:

when is chiv gonna go free to play?

The game would have to be renamed to Chivalry: Moron Warfare.

• @Albatross8:

maybe their UE4 game is a MOBA with Chiv combat :o

My body, it is ready

• @SOC:

Balance live for pubs, let mercs balance for competitive.

Everyone will probably go to Slasher before that ever happens