Final guard set

• No discount for final guard set ? why ?

• Hopefully to discourage people from using that awful SoW skin.

• @Xanith:

Hopefully to discourage people from using that awful SoW skin.

^^^^^

It’s so terrible and fantasy and ugly, but what’s worse is that it doesn’t look like a SoW at all, it looks like a longsword. It’s a huge visual clarity problem that’s already got me killed a few times because the range is all messed up and I keep thinking it has the slower speed of a longsword.

• It’s probably because it just got released and the only things on sale are the initial Polycount sets.

• It cannot be any worse than that shitty looking anime brandi

• Thankfully sun brandi is on sale. I can’t wait to get more fantasy up in here. Make everything look really outrageous.

• @Albatross8:

Thankfully sun brandi is on sale. I can’t wait to get more fantasy up in here. Make everything look really outrageous.

No, pretty retarded and not the game I enjoy looking at horrible fantasy weapons, If I wanted that crap I would go play WOW or any of the other 1000s of bad fantasy BS games out there

• @Albatross8:

Thankfully sun brandi is on sale. I can’t wait to get more fantasy up in here. Make everything look really outrageous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Grfas7AGl8k

• I like the Final Guard set & the Sun Brandistock.

Can’t wait for the “Flaming Fucking Warbow +10” and the “Lightning Light Crossbow of Killing People Dead +20” to come out too.

• Sun Brandistock, WHY TORN BANNER WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO YOUR GAME SERIOUSLY SUN BRANDISSTOCK

• @Vanguard:

Sun Brandistock, WHY TORN BANNER WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO YOUR GAME SERIOUSLY SUN BRANDISSTOCK

totally agree

• I buy all the stupid skins because I’ve convinced myself that using bad skins is funny in an ironic kind of way. I still never use brandistock but the new Sword of War skin seems hard for people to react to, so I use that a lot now. Too bad I can’t combine the Bucket helm for Vanguard and the Final Guard sword.

• @Oy:

I buy all the stupid skins because I’ve convinced myself that using bad skins is funny in an ironic kind of way. I still never use brandistock but the new Sword of War skin seems hard for people to react to, so I use that a lot now. Too bad I can’t combine the Bucket helm for Vanguard and the Final Guard sword.

M8, get that huge ridiculous brandisnoob, wait for some twat attack you, parry his shit and do a fast but not very radical movement to the right with the mouse. Laugh in joy over all the panic parry you will see.

Thing is, spears slash animations are great because you can fake them out easily with mouse movement, sun brandisnoob has a HUGE spearhead and its slash deals a shitload of damage, which will lead people to panic parry. If they don’t, feint the slash lol.

That weapon is so stupid I can’t even believe Torn Banner approved that shit, the tracers don’t match that HUGE spearhead, you can drag that shit like there is no tomorrow, the spearhead helps in that. Sun Brandistock is outrageous. Seems like Torn Banner decided to compensate their excellent and innovative game design with a skin that is so bad but so bad that makes you not even want to play the game anymore lol

I die a little everytime I see that shit.

• Chivalry is a game that doesn’t really want you to enjoy yourself. It’s more of an addiction than a play for fun kind of thing.

• Then the Dark Dragon Helmet of Shadow.