These new TO maps

• I haven’t played them many times - but so far I am pretty impressed, they flow well and are a lot of fun.

Well done to the creators.

• Hideout, Irilla, and Irilla shore are all very good. Beats citadel / cold front in balance and design.
    Even the new ffa maps are awesome. Colosseum (minus bugs) is hilarious fun with all the death traps and map randomizations. Forest is easily the most well designed death match map in the game.

• Incredibly impressed with the new maps. A bit upset colosseum was released with bugs, but hopefully they’ll be ironed out soon. Had a ball so far. The LTS map with the dropping platform is epic! Finally an LTS map where people can’t hide :D

• I think Hideout is really easy to defend especially because archers on king obj. It has very few flanking routes and they take way too long to use.

I love that Irilla has 3 different ways to play it, it makes it more replayable and definitely has that “medieval warfare feeling.” I just worry everyone will discover trebuchets is best and people will start flaming if you try anything else. Love the visuals on this map, but it definitely needs optimization especially on first obj.

Shore doesn’t give anywhere near enough extra time to Masons for completing objectives. It’s nearly impossible on the final obj, and for some reason the ballistae deal way too much damage to the chains. It only takes like 4 shots total. Final obj is fun the first time but really infuriating now. You can’t really do anything to participate in helping the obj if the flag carrier dies and you’re already at the bottom of the shore. It feels really bad and wrong. I don’t think Agathians should be able to return the flag, and instead make it auto return if a Mason doesn’t pick it up after 7 seconds or so.

• Hideout is easy to defend becuase the defenders spawns are about 6 inches from the objectives.

• @SOC:

I don’t think Agathians should be able to return the flag, and instead make it auto return if a Mason doesn’t pick it up after 7 seconds or so.

This is how i orginally wanted the objective to play out, but the way the flag entity is set up makes this impossible to achieve, and I totally agree that it’s a very frustrating objective due to that.

• @gregcau:

I haven’t played them many times - but so far I am pretty impressed, they flow well and are a lot of fun.

Well done to the creators.

These are not new if you have played on the KILA Thunderdome server. I have been hosting custom maps for a very long time.

• 20 second cool down on Irilla torches has gotta go tbh

• @Tyoson:

20 second cool down on Irilla torches has gotta go tbh

THIS!!! It was pissing me off when I was the only one who could make it to the torches, then had to run to a more dangerous spot to grab more torches because the cool down is insanely long.

• Forest is like dark forest with 100% less dark.

• For shore people cant see any chains to shoot.

Is it the grey boxes to either side of the drawbridge?

• @gregcau:

For shore people cant see any chains to shoot.

Is it the grey boxes to either side of the drawbridge?

Yes there are squares to shoot.

• @Bobnweave:

Forest is like dark forest with 100% less dark.

thats deep man

• I, too, enjoy the new maps

• Just don’t choose siege tower in irilla if you are playing on 32p server. Unless you really love chokepoints full of people.

• @Kreittis:

Just don’t choose siege tower in irilla if you are playing on 32p server. Unless you really love chokepoints full of people.

Never ran into chokepoints with the siege tower. Hell both times it’s been picked and we reached the wall there was no one on the wall to stop us.