Torn banner read this!

• Sense you are definitely not committed to chivalry port can u atleast give us more apparel options that way you can get even more money from us and put it somewhere else. Just a thought

• What I mean by apparel is skins, I have wanted some for a while

• Gold helmet lvl 50 rewards. I’d owe you or you too pigeon livered TB

• @coledeawesome:

Sense you are definitely not committed to chivalry port can u atleast give us more apparel options that way you can the even more money from us and put it somewhere else. Just thought

Lol, you think torn banner will actually read this. I suppose, not all of us understand when to take a hint. They left us long ago, kid.

• @General:

Lol, you think torn banner will actually read this. I suppose, not all of us understand when to take a hint. They left us long ago, kid.

Oh, they’ll definitely read it. Then they’ll go “pfft whatever” and go back to their new game.

• Yeah I agree they will read it but they won’t respond, whether doing something or not. In this case, unlikely they will ever do anything with 360.

• We’ll see in due time, I suppose…

• A map pack would be glorious

• This post is deleted!

• Mhm. I REALLY WANT CITADEL. I WOULD PAY £10.00 FOR CITADEL. IT’S THE BEST TO MAP IN CHIVALRY!

JUST LOOK AT HOW COOL IT IS!

• Whoa whoa whoa, wait a minute, console versions don’t have Citadel, Outpost and Coldfront?

You guys are lucky for not having to suffer through those maps when they come up in rotation.

• torn banner new level design philosophy: let’s make every map so big they require 64v64 to be any fun, then host them on 24p servers

• I think it’s ridiculous they think it’s ok to abandon a game completely and it hasn’t even been a year. You shouldn’t turn a fucking blind eye to all the complaints we give them just absoulutely ridiculous, I don’t want to hear that they are only working on the new game it’s complete bull shit they are still giving pc players updates consistently which is good for them but still nothing for us. I don’t know anything about programing but honestly should it be that hard to unrender a made object and make it use able for a lower quality device? Probably not. But just things like this. And it only takes a couple new cosmetics, a couple maps, helmets, game customisation or anything of the sort and I’ll stop bitching thats all it takes for me to stop going on story long rants! I mean how dare they read all this shit, console players begging for a update of some sort and not even fucking care! Atleast give us a response!? God that’s enough for today, cheers! Port people

• If you read all of my comment a cookie for you!

• 0-0 Do you want to end UP TIED DOWN IN A CANAL? CITADEL IS THE BEST MAP.

df attack is superior

• PUT THE COOKIE DOWN!

paragraphs pls :p

• @coledeawesome:

I think it’s ridiculous they think it’s ok to abandon a game completely and it hasn’t even been a year. You shouldn’t turn a fucking blind eye to all the complaints we give them just absoulutely ridiculous, I don’t want to hear that they are only working on the new game it’s complete bull shit they are still giving pc players updates consistently which is good for them but still nothing for us. I don’t know anything about programing but honestly should it be that hard to unrender a made object and make it use able for a lower quality device? Probably not. But just things like this. And it only takes a couple new cosmetics, a couple maps, helmets, game customisation or anything of the sort and I’ll stop bitching thats all it takes for me to stop going on story long rants! I mean how dare they read all this shit, console players begging for a update of some sort and not even fucking care! Atleast give us a response!? God that’s enough for today, cheers! Port people

On the flip side…. It’s only a 15$ arcade game. You people are expecting way to much for what you’re paying for. If you really want a good midevil game you should of bought Skyrim, I suppose. Remember you paid for a “15$ game” and that’s exactly what you got. Nothing more, nothing less. Be happy or go home.

• Firefly that is very true but when it’s the only game the company has made I don’t think that makes your point all that great, another counter argument to what u said would be to bring up free to plays?

• Its not like they are very busy either they as re updating pc and working on a game at the same time

• @coledeawesome:

Its not like they are very busy either they as re updating pc and working on a game at the same time

The PC updates are minor, just enough to make the community happy - in general I am happy, just need some archer nerfs and a few obvious fixes (map stuff, kicks). I would say 95% of the resources are on the new game - who knows what it is or whether it will be a success.

Obviously the hit a niche with medieval warfare - lets face it so many kids love that stuff - and unique in that it is not a MMORPG style combat. Hopefully they build upon that and dont let Steve come up with a completely different game.