Irilla market burning issue

• It is not just the silly 20 second cooldown on the torches its also so confusing to figure out what the hell is burnt and what is not.

Please fix, so far after 6 or 7 games still not seen it completed, despite having a far stronger team.

• 4 seconds at the most.

• Irilla is super rough for attackers with lots of players, mostly because of all the chokepoints.

Even after I mowed down the defenders, most of my team was unable to push up to the objectives due to tight corridors and defenders spawning very close to objective in the dungeon section (siege tower path).

http://i.imgur.com/naFS3yA.jpg

• Mod

Plus weapons can’t even be swung in most those tight corridors because they collide with invisible forcefields leading to much frustration.

• The torch timer was increased for some reason from the original. I will assume that was a DEV adjustment because we see how well they tweaked Colosseum…

• @Retsnom:

The torch timer was increased for some reason from the original. I will assume that was a DEV adjustment because we see how well they tweaked Colosseum…

There are sabotage theories flying around. Rumours.

• @Retsnom:

The torch timer was increased for some reason from the original. I will assume that was a DEV adjustment because we see how well they tweaked Colosseum…

Can confirm. We weren’t too happy to see it either, but it worked quite well on smallish playsessions. Letting the free weekenders loose is whole different story though and I support reverting it to how it was.

No one plays customs maps sadly, thus makes it very hard to iterate on your design and balancing.

• @lemonater47:

There are sabotage theories flying around. Rumours.

In Cove, Mason had a lot more time, the cart moved a lot slower and Agatha could push the cart back even slower and only to certain points. You also didn’t have to complete every obj in the final obj, so you didn’t have to burn library, forcing defenders to hold multiple points than just stacking the room they spawn next to. TBS ruined it all.

• @elwebbaro:

Can confirm. We weren’t too happy to see it either, but it worked quite well on smallish playsessions. Letting the free weekenders loose is whole different story though and I support reverting it to how it was.

No one plays customs maps sadly, thus makes it very hard to iterate on your design and balancing.

I have been running custom maps since they were first released. Testing everyone and then hosting the best most stable bug free maps. I will admit that it is tough getting players in but once they play them they love em. I really liked your original release of the map where there was alternative/flanking ways to get to the save malrick at the end. Not sure why they were closed nor why they added the wall break and ramp to the cathedral at the last stage…. smh.

• @SOC:

In Cove, Mason had a lot more time, the cart moved a lot slower and Agatha could push the cart back even slower and only to certain points. You also didn’t have to complete every obj in the final obj, so you didn’t have to burn library, forcing defenders to hold multiple points than just stacking the room they spawn next to. TBS ruined it all.

Well that’s simply rebalancing that didn’t completely work out. Not flat out breaking a map.

• They broke Belmez’ burning barn, was fixed before TBS did it.

• Now that more familiar I notice I have progressed on the map a few times, so I think just a moderate change - maybe 20 seconds down to 10 seconds would be balanced.

On a side note on the last objective I have (and heard others) spawning behind the objective in an area where you cant rejoin the battle - probably random as another F10 and back respawning in an appropriate place.

• Mod