My last rant I promise so suffer through this one

• I think it’s ridiculous they think it’s ok to abandon a game completely and it hasn’t even been a year. You shouldn’t turn a fucking blind eye to all the complaints we give them just absoulutely ridiculous, I don’t want to hear that they are only working on the new game it’s complete bull shit they are still giving pc players updates consistently which is good for them but still nothing for us. I don’t know anything about programing but honestly should it be that hard to unrender a made object and make it use able for a lower quality device? Probably not. But just things like this. And it only takes a couple new cosmetics, a couple maps, helmets, game customisation or anything of the sort and I’ll stop bitching thats all it takes for me to stop going on story long rants! I mean how dare they read all this shit, console players begging for a update of some sort and not even fucking care! Atleast give us a response!? God that’s enough for today, cheers! Port people.

If you realized I already posted this in a reply you are correct, I just thought it should be it’s one thread sense it really Portrais what we consle players want in a nutshell

• Honisty i think banner just needs to add some custom armor and weapons, like the falcon helm only full armor and weapons.

~ A humble knight

• They didn’t make the console version. They were busy and they outsourced it to a third party company. They basically took the game and transformed it into the most similar possible thing that would run on consoles. You’re lucky you even got any unlockable helms man tbh man. They’d have to go back and rehire this company to integrate dlc content into it, and with microsoft, they love charging money for everything downloadable.

Is this completely unreasonbale for a company to do? No. Is it expected of Torn Banner? Possibly with the next game, in the future. It seems like they’re a company that’s constantly learning lessons for “next time” and yet never really delivering in the present. They have done some nice things, but from Deadliest Warrior to PS3 and Xbox360, you can see that their intentions are financial right now, and not passionate like when they made Chivalry.

• Couldn’t agree more, i don’t think the game even needs an update…

• Well I made a counter argument TWICE but it has failed to upload and after 2 times of writing a huge argument Im done and i am to lazy to type another one

• @coledeawesome:

Well I made a counter argument but it has failed to upload and after 2 times of writing a huge argument Im done and am to lazy to type it again

I don’t think there is a counter argument, facts are that TB are using Chivalry as a cash-well until they can release something bigger and more micro-transacty.

• you have a excellent argument oy and it takes a story to counter it which i do not want to make, maybe later i will but for now imma eat some food

• @coledeawesome:

I think it’s ridiculous they think it’s ok to abandon a game completely and it hasn’t even been a year. You shouldn’t turn a fucking blind eye to all the complaints we give them just absoulutely ridiculous, I don’t want to hear that they are only working on the new game it’s complete bull shit they are still giving pc players updates consistently which is good for them but still nothing for us. I don’t know anything about programing but honestly should it be that hard to unrender a made object and make it use able for a lower quality device? Probably not. But just things like this. And it only takes a couple new cosmetics, a couple maps, helmets, game customisation or anything of the sort and I’ll stop bitching thats all it takes for me to stop going on story long rants! I mean how dare they read all this shit, console players begging for a update of some sort and not even fucking care! Atleast give us a response!? God that’s enough for today, cheers! Port people.

If you realized I already posted this in a reply you are correct, I just thought it should be it’s one thread sense it really Portrais what we consle players want in a nutshell

Even though I agree with you 100%. You’re beating a dead horse. Torn banner just doesn’t give a s*** anymore, I suppose.

• Anymore. They never did. I’m not complaining, i think xbox is stable.

• There are only two things which I could ask of TB, that would be to update the console version to have more dedicated servers and be able to change FOV. Adding new maps and bug fixes would also be good…

• Fov, mhm I WANT 153!!! :(

• they would have to first look at the Xboxes limitations before they could update anything, have servers would be a nice start because then you wouldn’t have to fight with unfair connection with host advantage.
    also a hit-box/detection on the objects around the map too. (invisible walls when firing arrows are just annoying)

• Damn you ser boots!
    you added another want to my list
    that I know we won’t get!!!
    Now it’s
    Maps
    Level helmets
    More apparel
    Fov
    glitches
    and more in depth private match controls

• Haha Greg I knew someone was going to pick that option in poll although I thought it would be general firefly for sure

• Boot is in my clan you know xd

• This post is deleted!

• If they ever do an update they should make it so host can chouse to put in an autobalance because the amout of times its been where one team has all the new guys eg lv 0 -5 and the other has guys who have played this for a long time and are eather from pc or are lv 25+