Website for clan!

• That enjin is quite ok tbh I do recall that Knight brother hood clan on that.

• I think ‘clans’ should be called ‘War Band’s’

• That was really random Tom lol

• I do use enjin

• Think about it tho “My war band is mutch more skilled then yours!”
    (Other guy) - " Oh Realy now? I bet you my Jolly war band will distroy your pittafle band"
    (Guy 3) LET THE BATTLE OF WAR BANDS COMMNCE!
    etc

…… its just a thought

• The whole time I was reading that, I was thinking of marching bands haha im sorry,
    if your clan is big enough and respected enough people won’t even refer to it as a said clan they will know what your talking about just by the name with is kinda cool if you think about it

• @coledeawesome:

Hello interested people and curious pc players, if you have read the forums in the slightest u have seen that me and a couple of buddies made a clan, we’re trying to become more organized so I thought It would be a nice idea to start a website. please check it out and join it maybe? it is in its alpha phase if I were to call it a game so even if you just joined u would help me by learning how that shit works. hopefully together we can make this clan something special!

http://chivalryelit3.enjin.com/

Cool website but very impractical; considering the game’s lost nearly all popularity. At least you’re helping keep what’s left of the community alive, I suppose. You have my respect for that (what ever it means to you).

General firefly leaves stage left

• Haha thanks firefly I’m glad I have your stamp of approval!

• @General:

Cool website but very impractical; considering the game’s losty nearly all popularity. At least you’re helping keep what’s left of the community alive, I suppose. You have my respect for that (what ever it means to you).

General firefly leaves stage left

it hasn’t been released for to long on console, I think they’re just working on that UE4 project. It’s gonna be a major improvement guaranteed. Look up UE4, that’s next gen. I think we will all be impressed on they’re new project when they surprise
    us with it. When they do come out with a new game it will definitely be on The Xbox one, pC, or Ps4.

• Ay, i agree with you…