Why is bruce Benner a hero

• No matter how I look at it I can not bring myself to the conclusion that he should be celebrated as a hero?
    Please some one explain your reasoning because it is really irritating to me that people are calling him a hero, and the people that don’t call him a hero are in my words “Christian freaks” that refer to the bible as if to verify anything and everything they say. Prepare for a debate if you give me your opinion!

Please and thank you

• He’s not a hero, he’s just another tranny. People go on and on about how much courage it takes to come out like that; bullshit. You know when coming out takes courage? When you’re a teenager with no money and no support, when you know your parents will disown you and your friends will turn on you and you could lose everything. THAT’S when it takes courage; not when you’re a rich, successful old man with fame and family all around you. Good for him that he finally embraced his feelings, but the media are all view hungry pieces of shit that would rather talk about “Mrs. Jenner” for 2 months than report on actual news.

• I agree 100% with you oy I just didn’t know if I was uninformed on the subject or was a idiot for not seeing it, let’s wait and see if there is any opposition to our opinion

• This video is pretty funny:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A52FWgqCARI

• This post is deleted!

• The Zionst, Neo-nazi, postwar communist, epsilonist, illuminati, 666, Mason 1% Super Jew Elite, created during World War 2 in Nazi experiments, who secretly puppet all the world leaders and manage all aspects of human interaction.

We all know them well. What of it, I ask you? Do you suggest we attempt to overthrow their power? As that would be madness.

And madness does not become you, Mr. Monsteri. I suggest you cease this behaviour immediately. Before certain -stares intensely- transgressions occur.

• @Oy:

The Zionst, Neo-nazi, postwar communist, epsilonist, illuminati, 666, Mason 1% Super Jew Elite, created during World War 2 in Nazi experiments, who secretly puppet all the world leaders and manage all aspects of human interaction.

Sounds like me in a year. Things are looking bright, I suppose.

• I read Bruce Banner and was devastated when this was not a topic about the hulk. But it was about someone changing shape so close enough.

• who is bruce?

i dont watch the news

• @zombojoe:

who is bruce?

i dont watch the news

its a story about the hulk