Can we get no map change last 2 minutes?

• I would like to see that the game mechanics disable map change vote in the last 2 (or 3) minutes. This way you play FFA or any other type and someone starts the vote 1 minute before the end and 15 seconds before the end of the map (round) map changes. Cause they had a bad score or whatever. It kills the fun of the round. You end up feeling stupid.

• Actually not a bad idea. Nothing is worse than a map vote in TO when the opposing the team is sucking, your team has done a brilliant defense or offense and the enemy have no chance. Maybe they always got a trophy just for showing up and never learned how to lose gracefully.

• People do that so they can skip the maps like Coldfront/Citadel (before mapchange) as they know the rotation.

• Not needed at all, saves a lot of time being able to switch when a game is clearly over already. Also allows you to skip bad maps like posted above me.

• Doesn’t really bother me. If I or my team was winning when it changes that’s good enough, tbh.

• The problem with skipping maps is that your exp points do not get added in because that is skipped. So for those who like their ranks to increase, losers are robbing them of their sweet victory as well as EXP points.

• The thing is, You got to time the votemap few seconds before the game ends so people will still get EXP and change the map before it changes into coldfront/citadel/othershitmap.

• 15 seconds before map end is optimal.

• @Vesanus:

The thing is, You got to time the votemap few seconds before the game ends so people will still get EXP and change the map before it changes into coldfront/citadel/othershitmap.

look that is so not the case, most players have no clue what the next map is. EXP points being calculated/added is part of the end of the map rotation. It will not be added if the map is changed before that. So a map vote before that is robbing players of their EXP points, that includes everyone.

• I think EXP adds even if you do not finish the map or it changes mid-game (since you only get EXP for kills and assists[?]. Scoreboard at the end just shows you how much exp you’ve collected thorough the whole match.

Again you could be right Rets and I could be terribly wrong, Any dev(s) to share the knowledge about ranking up?

• Yeah a Dev confirmation would be great. I think the exp ini gets saved at the end of the map and for sure when you exit the game. It would be nice to know how often the log file gets written too.

Still, I like to savor a well earned victory and see where I ended up at the end of a map.

• @Retsnom:

Still, I like to savor a well earned victory and see where I ended up at the end of a map.

Aye, nothing better than being victorious versus strong opponents :)