Now streaming on Twitch…

• http://www.twitch.tv/sirretsnom

I will be doing this more often so you can hear and watch me rage on archers and see just how much I suck.

• Grr Damn Steam Workshop updates crashed my server… ugh ok hoping to have it back up in a few.

• Record it Rets! I want to see it but I might not be available when you stream it man. Always nice to see a fella halberdier unleashing hell upon other peasants class

• Yeah I have to go through the settings again on both my video server and on Twitch. I did it just to see if I could and it is kind of fun and had a few followers with comments. I will start broadcasting after 7PM CST and if I can figure out the right Twitch setting for saving or if I have to do it locally and upload. Not really sure.

I have also been playing more Pole hammer as halberd just doesn’t have the punch that it should specially against knights. PH is still tough against MAA and archers but then again what isnt?

• polehammer is good vs maas if you gamble your LMBs and drag them like a smart man

• Polehammer reverse slashes are 2 stronk imo, its even funny how fucked up it looks

• @zombojoe:

polehammer is good vs maas if you gamble your LMBs and drag them like a smart man

Yeah but a good MAA with that retarded reach of that stab can easily take out a PH. I Tend to catch them with a 180 OH when I side step the stab after an upper cut. But it is really hard to take them out consistently with it being all slow and stubby.

• @Retsnom:

Yeah but a good MAA with that retarded reach of that stab can easily take out a PH. I Tend to catch them with a 180 OH when I side step the stab after an upper cut. But it is really hard to take them out consistently with it being all slow and stubby.

True, I have problems with vanguards that use huge weapons too. I think halberd is more versatile tbh, 4 hits on knights but its not that hard to land in my opinion, it has very good drags and feints. Also, assist machine 2000

• Broadcasting, come join the fun!

• Ok so for fun I am broadcasting 10v10 bot battle in the war arena map. It is interesting to see who wins in the arena, The bots are aggressive to say the least. It would be cool to place bets on win or lose……

Same bat time, same bat channel…